[Dannno] knacker48 - note appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
knacker48
Byond Username: Knacker48

[Dannno] knacker48 - note appeal

Post by knacker48 » #486912

Byond account and character name: Knacker48 and Patrick Murphy
Admin: Dannno
Reason: warned to think harder about when it's ok to kill someone wordlessly (roboticist yelled about cultists in robotics, flashed one and was trying to escape when knacker (non-cult) came and gunned them down for having a flash)
Server you were playing on: Bagil
Date: 2017-07-26 22:35:56
Your side of the story: I was completely in the wrong here. Since I had only started playing space station 13 shortly before the incident I wasn't aware that roboticists had regular access to flashes(I had up until this point only seen security officers and revolutionaries with them). I was too paranoid and trigger happy and misread the situation and I apologize to the roboticist who's round I ended unfairly.
Why you think the note should be appealed: Honestly I'm ok with the note existing and I understand if you think it should stay up. At the very least I'd like it to be amended to mention the fact that I was new to the game. Also since this was 2 years ago and I have not received any notes or bans since I hope that goes some way to proving I've become more cautious of my actions as a player
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Re: [Dannno] knacker48 - note appeal

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #486927

Sounds like the note is both factually correct and not really unjustifiably harsh, both are criteria for note appeals. Having a two year old note from around the time you joined isn't likely to effect your standings. If anything it'll show admins reading your notes that you have grown since then. Most of us have some of these notes from when we were new.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
knacker48
Byond Username: Knacker48

Post by knacker48 » #486931

Well I hope your right. Thanks anyways for taking the time to look at this
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #486936

Ah, I should clarify, I'm just another admin commenting on how the appeal process for notes works. Admins handle their own appeals and seeing as Dannno is no longer admin a headmin will have to handle your appeal.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #486946

Hiya!
The note is okay, and this isn't really an appeal since you admit yourself that you were in the wrong. You shouldn't worry about this note affecting you now, we know when notes were added and we most certainly wouldn't really care for it right now if you have been behaving well lately. We are also aware this happened only two months after you joined, so you really have nothing to worry about.
I appreciate your concern, though. I'll be locking the thread now and resolving soon.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try