Appeals which have been closed.
EskimoDElta

[IMSXZ] EskimoDelta - I'm sorry for being a shitler

Post by EskimoDElta » #487462

BanID #38706
Byond account and character name: Eskimodelta
Banning admin:IMSXZ
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permaban

Ban reason and length: Attacked and ended up killing the bartender unprovoked with their own gun, lied about it in adminhelps, and disconnected. This is a permaban.

Time ban was placed (including time zone):2019-03-26 15:16:26 EST
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Not sure

Your side of the story: Just started playing a few short weeks ago after I was introduced to the game by the now infamous Sseth video. That's no excuse for me to have done what I did, and to then lie about it, and the reason I disconnected was out of shame, and fear. I'll be honest and say I thought I could have made another account, and then start anew that way, but I was wrong and after reading the server rules I have found that is frowned upon. Ultimately I thought incorrectly about how the game is meant to be played, and suffered the penalty.

Why you think you should be unbanned: After a week or so I have come to learn more about the game, the social aspect of it and the teamwork necessary to make it through to end. That if there is chaos to be caused, or crew members to be killed it should be strictly done under antagonist circumstances, and even then only if it is an objective. I have also learned from first hand experience how it is unfair and even detrimental for another player to go around becoming a self antag. And finally I have begun to fall in love with SS13, and hate that I hurt myself, as well as others at such an early stage of my experience in the game. I was a shitler, and I'm sorry. However long it takes, I would greatly appreciate being welcomed back onto the TG servers. I really felt shitty trying to find similar TG servers, because none of the others truly matched up. I was happy to find Fulp and Hippie to be something similar, and these two stations have been my learning grounds about how to be a team player and contribute positively to everyone's game time. Thank you for the correction, and consideration on this ban appeal.
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: [IMSXZ] EskimoDelta - I'm sorry for being a shitler

Post by imsxz » #487523

Hello, thank you for the appeal!

I will be accepting this appeal (and your apology <3). I'm putting trust in your word that you've learned from this situation, this has got to be the most convincing appeal I've read for this type of thing. Enjoy your time on /tg/!

please subscribe to me on youtube
terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz
Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.