Appeals which have been closed.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

[discord] tlaltrcuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #489877

admin: hulkmania
discord idtlaltecuhtli#420
time: 17 april
reason: using bot to ping subject and call him a bitch after he called me a redditor
side of story: banning people after kicking without a second case of abuse is pretty cringe, i was not aware of existence of bot discord ToS and didnt even abuse it twice
i do have a bunch of kicks in my history mostly meme kicks and some spamming which i have toned down to only 2 messages with same words and i dont see any reason for full ban without warnings by hulkmania which i have barely interacted with ever
Last edited by Tlaltecuhtli on Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: [discord] tlaltrcuhtli

Post by Arianya » #489878

Please use the format found at https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18834

Also I was not your banning admin, Hulkamania was.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #489919

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:banning people after kicking without a second case of abuse is pretty cringe
Tlaltecuhtli wrote:i do have a bunch of kicks in my history mostly meme kicks and some spamming
This right here is pretty contradictory. You have a lot of kicks for shit behavior in our Discord, most of which is for spamming or abusing pings.
Now that you were using our server bot to bypass a block and harass one of our admins, it's safe to say that you've run out of chances on the Discord and are no longer welcome.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #489933

This appeal is denied. Whether we like it or not the world we live in is that we agree to a lengthy ToS when we join a service online. Not being aware of something is not an excuse that you're free of all responsibility.

You have a history of being kicked from the server, and you went out of your way to continue to bother somebody who blocked you for a reason. You attempted to bother them with emoji reacts, then when that didn't work you continued to pursue them by utilizing the bot to ping them. This very clearly crosses the line from mild ribbing to outright harassment and these are the grounds upon which you were banned.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #489935

uh i guess being verbally assaulted and defending myself is now harassement

bye bye