[KangTut] AAIoddysey - Perm Ban

Appeals which have been closed.
AAIoddysey

[KangTut] AAIoddysey - Perm Ban

Post by AAIoddysey » #490817

Byond account and character name: AAIoddysey, I forgot my char's name.
Banning admin: Kangtut
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server Ban
Ban reason and length: As an overthrown leader, he was caught and borged and then allowed the HOP he converted to kill the captain and the lawyer as an Asimov borg, has a history of griefing and ban evading. Permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 1018-09-18 11:58:14 ES
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Not sure.
Your side of the story: I was playing as a syndicate borg at the time because the roboticist was a traitor and he had converted me and I'm not sure which one it was but it was either the captain or lawyer I had to kill.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I promise you this will never happen again and I will be more careful in the future and if I'm not sure then I'll Ahelp it.
Kangtut
Byond Username: KangTut

Re: [KangTut] AAIoddysey - Perm Ban

Post by Kangtut » #490818

Hey even though I'm not an admin I still remember this ban pretty well and would like to assume that you are simply misremembering, but considering the last few appeals you made I doubt it. You were an overthrow leader who was killed and borged, but you managed to convert the HoP before that. As an Asimov borg you let him into the armory and allowed him to kill a human trying to stop him. , You also tried lying in ahelps during my questioning saying that the robo implanted a chip or something that let you continue to be an antag and ignore your laws. yes you are able to antag as a traitor turned borg but only within what your laws allow . Seeing your history I chose to perma-ban you since the story you were feeding me felt like an outright lie. I have no real say on this either way but I thought I'd explain how it went down.
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Re: [KangTut] AAIoddysey - Perm Ban

Post by wubli » #490819

Hello.
Your last appeal was two months ago, and we made it clear that you had to wait 12 months to appeal a permaban again.
Citing our rules:
5. A permaban may only be appealed once every 12 months unless stated otherwise by the banning admin or a headmin. Subsequent appeals will be automatically rejected and deleted, and may result in a forum ban if repeated.
This is your third offense, despite our warnings. As such, I will be applying a FNR ban.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try