[Vile Beggar] deranging - banned for releasing singularity whilst half of the crew were dead

Appeals which have been closed.
deranging
Byond Username: Deranging

[Vile Beggar] deranging - banned for releasing singularity whilst half of the crew were dead

Post by deranging » #493011

Byond account and character name: Deranging, William Schneider
Banning admin: Vile Beggar
Ban type (What are you banned from?): bagil
Ban reason and length: Released the singularity as a non-antagonist (while the station was plasmaflooded with half the crew dead), which caused a lot of damage and some deaths.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-05-10 17:06:59
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): I don't know
Your side of the story: I wasn't on today
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wasn't on today so I couldn't have released the singularity
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Re: [Vile Beggar] deranging - banned for releasing singularity whilst half of the crew were dead

Post by Okand37 » #493015

By the looks of things, you got caught up in the ban as it was applied to the CID of a player who shares the same CID as you. It looks like the ban wasn't intentionally applied to you and the admin may have applied it to the CID without knowing this. It should be corrected momentarily!

Code: Select all

2019-05-10 17:06:59: Released the singularity as a non-antagonist (while the station was plasmaflooded with half the crew dead), which caused a lot of destruction and some deaths.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
Vile Beggar
Byond Username: Vile Beggar

Re: [Vile Beggar] deranging - banned for releasing singularity whilst half of the crew were dead

Post by Vile Beggar » #493016

It appears that you share a CID with a lot of other ckeys, which is the reason why this ban is affecting you. You should be fine now, if not, just inform me.
Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImage