Post by Nestora » #493339

[DaxYeen] nestora - Month Ban
nestora, Jack J. Beatty
DaxYeen
Ingame Ban
Killed and spaced a botanist for trying to steal a chem dispenser, month ban
2019-05-04 18:07:28 GMT
Terry
I was playing a normal round as chemist until a botanist came into the workplace usually I would just push them over and drag them out but then he decided that he wasnt going to even ask for unstable mutagen and instead attempt to steal our chem dispenser me and the other chemist did not take it well so we proceeded to beat him up after that the other chemist went back to work and out of anger and without thinking about what I was doing spaced the botanist at the time a borg was watching and could have easily went to space to get him but he only told sec about its I was then banned later on in the round because I had other notes about this behaviour

I understand what I done wasn't allowed and at the time of these events I didn't really think about what I was doing I understand what I done wrong now and I should've called sec instead of taking justice into my own hands
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: [DaxYeen] nestora - month ban

Post by Dax Dupont » #493413

In the short time you've been here you've racked up several notes and bans about your bad behavior, from bad escalation to straight up grief.

I think it's best for you to sit out the remainder of your ban because this is likely the last stop if stuff like this happens again. I'm honestly not convinced since I've seen your apologies in ahelps before.

It's not about just about spacing someone instantly.
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Re: [DaxYeen] nestora - month ban

Post by wubli » #494413

You've managed to get multiple notes and bans about this sort of behavior. I don't see why would I overturn Dax's decision. The ban seems fair to me, and hopefully will teach you a lesson.
Locking the thread.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try