[blessedheretic] tytynguyen - Meta Communication

Appeals which have been closed.
Tytynguyen

[blessedheretic] tytynguyen - Meta Communication

Post by Tytynguyen » #50879

Byond account and character name:tytynguyen

Banning admin:blessedheretic

Ban type (e.g. Engineering jobban):Permaban

Ban reason and length:Exact ban reason: Meta Communications with Natan56. Logged off during admin messages before resolving the issue at hand. Killed a person for no reason.

Time ban was placed (including time zone):2014-10-21 01:37:05 PST

Your side of the story/Why you think you should be unbanned: To be honest, I have no intentions of lying. Yes, Natan56 and I were talking over a third-party program. Yes, I did kill him for no ingame reason. Yes, I do understand that meta communication is severely punished and frowned upon. I understand my infraction, and the penalty. I just made a dumb-headed mistake. I love Sibyl, and I wish to play on your server again. Sibyl was my favorite server to play on, and I was so angry that I got myself banned. If my ban gets appealed, I won't make another dumb-headed mistake. I will not use meta communications while playing, and I will try my hardest to not get banned again, because to tell the truth: being banned from your favorite server sucks.
BlessedHeretic
Byond Username: BlessedHeretic

Re: [blessedheretic] tytynguyen - Meta Communication

Post by BlessedHeretic » #51159

Considering how long ago this was, and how many players have literally suffered from this ban for some weird reason. I'll go ahead and lift it, but naturally your friend will not be un-banned for quite some time even if he appeals. With that said, welcome back, please don't cross the line again.