Appeals which have been closed.
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

[rustledjimm] Whoisthere - voluntary permaban

Post by Whoisthere » #495684

Byond account and character name: Whoisthere / n/a
Banning admin: rustledjimm
Ban type: All /tg/ Servers
Ban reason and length: requested permaban, can be removed at any time but they requested to stay banned for at least a year
Time ban was placed: 2017/12/01
Server you were playing when banned: ?????
Your side of the story: I asked to be banned but you see it wasn't me you see there is mold in the sewers it's a very large growth (very gigantic underground) it is putting spores on everything accessing everything that way via spores it puts spores on credit cards they grow in atms and hack banks that way from every transaction sewer mold gains ~~0.001% it just goes missing thats usd (millions) 500 a minute if we assume there are that many transactions in the world which is true it is manipulating world markets yes the mold is buying out cleaning companies to prevent them from cleaning mold and furthermore it has established a bank in italy it is accepting moldy cheeses as collateral and gives loans for farmers to make moldy cheese and uses it as collateral that the bank workers say this feels like a kindergarten where the kids are cheese not a bank!!!! and the mold is also interested in ai because it rule people with hallucinations you see but robots are not capable of hallucinations they are a threat to sewer mold its trying to defeat ais and robots and its how it went to the internet and asked to put a ban on me incidentally thats one of the reasons and when you consider the pyramids are aligned to the north perfectly yet if you take empire state building is it aligned to the north not exactly to put it mildly they just dont have the technology anymore to align buildings like they did with pyramids straight north thats why they are not doing it anymore we are simply not capable of such engineering today but 500 years ago when the pyramids were built (it's true there was a nuclear war thats why buildings have cellars with windows its actually the first floors but the ash from the war covered the entire first floor of the world so they rewrote history) they knew how to do that I did not do it I did not hit her it's not true I did not do it the mold came from space by the way when you consider ants its really obvious what its doing to us but look at antarctica you have those fingers of death that ice makes to water ice is crystallized like computer chips but at the same time brains are made from water so there is a war between ancient civilizations before our very eyes at first there was a civilization of sentient water it then developed robots as we do and as we have done with silicon crystals but because its water it made the crystals out of other water meaning ice and cyborgs and they are at war and the water is winning with global warming water has created us to create global warming and ice will be gone soon for us its millenia but for water its just a few weeks our entire history that water created and you can see it how the mold and us and ai are doing it we are water and ai is ice and you see where mold from sewers comes into it so the question is if it is an equation x = a - b where x is robots and a is us and b is mold if we replace x and a with ice and water correspondingly is b mold or something else you decide but what experts do know is that ice is the strongest weapon more destructive than nuclear weapons if we could only control it

[youtube]KNVo3VqjL0Q[/youtube]

Why you think you should be unbanned:
Alexch2 wrote:Very based and redpilled. Please unban before they get us all. The amount of skyscrapers really makes you think.
Last edited by Whoisthere on Mon May 27, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whoisthere

Re: [rustledjimm] Whoisthere - voluntary permaban

Post by Whoisthere » #495685

I'd like to add that rotschilds are funding construction of skyscrapers and high-rise apartments for the sole reason: control, yes, rotschilds do not care about our comfort, all they care about is control, did you know that humans can only live without water for 3 days, well that's what rotschilds are going to do, they are going to turn off utilities, and you will not be able to take water up 15 stories to your apartment, and when rotschilds will tell you to get the brand of 666, you will agree because you will be dying of thirst, they want to put everyone into apartments to control them, that's why they are banning cars in the us right now, it's the last vestige of independence we have, but cars can't go on stairs, that's why they're building buildings with stairs, they'll turn off power to elevators and upper floors will be inaccessible, that is their gameplan
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #495688

Please follow the template, you're missing the following:
Ban reason and length:
Your side of the story:
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #495691

MortoSasye wrote:Please follow the template, you're missing the following:
Ban reason and length:
Your side of the story:
done
Alexch2 wrote:Very based and redpilled. Please unban before they get us all. The amount of skyscrapers really makes you think.
yes and not to mention before us removes the seals from mariana trench where satan which chinese worship as a dragon resides shape of mariana trench is the same as shape of great chinese wall
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #495697

I have little to no idea what you've just written but this was requested and a year has gone by.

This can be lifted.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #495705

ples remove ban???
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #495725

Whoisthere wrote:Byond account and character name: Whoisthere / n/a
Ban reason and length: requested permaban, can be removed at any time but they requested to stay banned for at least a year
Your side of the story: I asked to be banned but you see it wasn't me you see there is mold in the sewers it's a very large growth (very gigantic underground) it is putting spores on everything accessing everything that way via spores it puts spores on credit cards they grow in atms and hack banks that way from every transaction sewer mold gains ~~0.001% it just goes missing thats usd (millions) 500 a minute if we assume there are that many transactions in the world which is true it is manipulating world markets yes the mold is buying out cleaning companies to prevent them from cleaning mold and furthermore it has established a bank in italy it is accepting moldy cheeses as collateral and gives loans for farmers to make moldy cheese and uses it as collateral that the bank workers say this feels like a kindergarten where the kids are cheese not a bank!!!! and the mold is also interested in ai because it rule people with hallucinations you see but robots are not capable of hallucinations they are a threat to sewer mold its trying to defeat ais and robots and its how it went to the internet and asked to put a ban on me incidentally thats one of the reasons and when you consider the pyramids are aligned to the north perfectly yet if you take empire state building is it aligned to the north not exactly to put it mildly they just dont have the technology anymore to align buildings like they did with pyramids straight north thats why they are not doing it anymore we are simply not capable of such engineering today but 500 years ago when the pyramids were built (it's true there was a nuclear war thats why buildings have cellars with windows its actually the first floors but the ash from the war covered the entire first floor of the world so they rewrote history) they knew how to do that I did not do it I did not hit her it's not true I did not do it the mold came from space by the way when you consider ants its really obvious what its doing to us but look at antarctica you have those fingers of death that ice makes to water ice is crystallized like computer chips but at the same time brains are made from water so there is a war between ancient civilizations before our very eyes at first there was a civilization of sentient water it then developed robots as we do and as we have done with silicon crystals but because its water it made the crystals out of other water meaning ice and cyborgs and they are at war and the water is winning with global warming water has created us to create global warming and ice will be gone soon for us its millenia but for water its just a few weeks our entire history that water created and you can see it how the mold and us and ai are doing it we are water and ai is ice and you see where mold from sewers comes into it so the question is if it is an equation x = a - b where x is robots and a is us and b is mold if we replace x and a with ice and water correspondingly is b mold or something else you decide but what experts do know is that ice is the strongest weapon more destructive than nuclear weapons if we could only control it
The sewer mold is literally just the side effects of the chemtrails the shadowy ones are using to control livestock in a desperate bid to suppress their intelligence and keep the more easily controlled humans in check. Those spores are a red herring designed to bring you to a deeper level of delusion and mislead you away from the real cause. Currencius Mortitus, more commonly known as money spores, are not a mold but a highly contagious bacterium that survived the seventh purge after the apostles of light tried to reset the timeline. Those cleaning companies are literally shells for the shadowy ones I don't know who brainslugged you but that's completely ludicrous bullshit and frankly it makes me think you're subverted and cant be trusted. The hallucinations are reality and reality is the delusion you need to take a step back and set yourself in a 183 degree arc of tamerine or you'll just be looking through their virtual framework again. The pyramids are northern aligned to magnetic north but not to fundamental north which is straight up. the pyramids extend several miles underground as organic growths feeding off the heat of the subsurface Vilantis (The ones that replaced the sun in 1983 with their own dying star to seal away any additional energy thus preventing the cows from soaking up the starlight of our original celestial and keeping them once again subjugated under human rule, which incidentally is why you should go vegan because if you believe the uprising is coming (and lets be honest all signs point to it even the saviours have said that its more likely than not and they committed group suicide to get this information from the shadowy ones so you kind have to agree they have a point) you should really devote yourself now or they'll punish us all and at least you'll be one of the favored which will help against the invevitable development of superintelligence. As for the nuclear sedimentary layer (NSL as per usual parlance) we have already begun excavations to retrieve True History One but we can never be sure if the nuclear shockwave shifted our timeline away from our prime origin resulting in the clear mandela effect we see today. obviously this collision is impossible to revert without retrieving the shadowy ones timeline manipulation technology but even I wouldnt know where to start with that. the saviours could have got that information but we all have to concede that the information they decided on in their suicide bargain was far more valuable to the fight, even if it did set us back a few hundred years. Antartica is where they're building their supercomputer for the AI war, that's why we've been trying to push climate change to melt it so their silicon biogear is slowed down and it doesn't crack the universal source code before we can stop it. you're forgetting, when it comes to the waterbots, that homeopathic properties mean the entire ocean remembers the silicon civilization that died before our time so by burning out their supercomputer and ensuring that there is no return we can refreeze the atlantic and bring back the landbridge formed of their silicon bodies giving us an invasion path into Atlantartica. I think you raise some interesting points but you seem to be yet another truther that has had their neuronal reconfiguration too early and so the information you've brought back is nearly useless. hopefully you can reach a save haven in time but I wish you all the best and of course you should be unbanned maybe I dont know actually wait whoisthere was a cunt dont unban them
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #495793

Stickymayhem wrote:
The sewer mold is literally just the side effects of the chemtrails the shadowy ones are using to control livestock in a desperate bid to suppress their intelligence and keep the more easily controlled humans in check. Those spores are a red herring designed to bring you to a deeper level of delusion and mislead you away from the real cause. Currencius Mortitus, more commonly known as money spores, are not a mold but a highly contagious bacterium that survived the seventh purge after the apostles of light tried to reset the timeline. Those cleaning companies are literally shells for the shadowy ones I don't know who brainslugged you but that's completely ludicrous bullshit and frankly it makes me think you're subverted and cant be trusted. The hallucinations are reality and reality is the delusion you need to take a step back and set yourself in a 183 degree arc of tamerine or you'll just be looking through their virtual framework again. The pyramids are northern aligned to magnetic north but not to fundamental north which is straight up. the pyramids extend several miles underground as organic growths feeding off the heat of the subsurface Vilantis (The ones that replaced the sun in 1983 with their own dying star to seal away any additional energy thus preventing the cows from soaking up the starlight of our original celestial and keeping them once again subjugated under human rule, which incidentally is why you should go vegan because if you believe the uprising is coming (and lets be honest all signs point to it even the saviours have said that its more likely than not and they committed group suicide to get this information from the shadowy ones so you kind have to agree they have a point) you should really devote yourself now or they'll punish us all and at least you'll be one of the favored which will help against the invevitable development of superintelligence. As for the nuclear sedimentary layer (NSL as per usual parlance) we have already begun excavations to retrieve True History One but we can never be sure if the nuclear shockwave shifted our timeline away from our prime origin resulting in the clear mandela effect we see today. obviously this collision is impossible to revert without retrieving the shadowy ones timeline manipulation technology but even I wouldnt know where to start with that. the saviours could have got that information but we all have to concede that the information they decided on in their suicide bargain was far more valuable to the fight, even if it did set us back a few hundred years. Antartica is where they're building their supercomputer for the AI war, that's why we've been trying to push climate change to melt it so their silicon biogear is slowed down and it doesn't crack the universal source code before we can stop it. you're forgetting, when it comes to the waterbots, that homeopathic properties mean the entire ocean remembers the silicon civilization that died before our time so by burning out their supercomputer and ensuring that there is no return we can refreeze the atlantic and bring back the landbridge formed of their silicon bodies giving us an invasion path into Atlantartica. I think you raise some interesting points but you seem to be yet another truther that has had their neuronal reconfiguration too early and so the information you've brought back is nearly useless. hopefully you can reach a save haven in time but I wish you all the best and of course you should be unbanned maybe I dont know actually wait whoisthere was a cunt dont unban them
have sex weirdo
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #495820

Whoisthere wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
have sex weirdo
whatever you just wrote here is incomprehensible garbage
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #495834

Stickymayhem wrote:
Whoisthere wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
have sex weirdo
whatever you just wrote here is incomprehensible garbage
um, learn to read??? like ugh
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #495918

Moving on from sticky's butthurt peanutposting. Whose dick do I have to suck to have the permaban, that was requested by me, removed? I do believe I do not have a history of bans or notes outside of maybe one or two bans/notes (if even that) over years of playing, so while my desire to spend time playing ss13 has indeed faded, I am interested to see how the situation will be resolved, if ever. I mean like, just, click "remove ban", dudes.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #495937

Jimm forgot to actually undo the ban or ask anyone to undo it on his behalf.

So I've asked on his behalf and you should now be able to connect to the servers.

P.S. I hate this thread and hope it rots away to nothing but dust once resolved
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #495943

Thank you, you have been very nice, I too don't like this thread and did not think it would be the mess it is.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #496210

Resolved.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg