[Dorsidwarf]Gnorx-Permaban appeal

Post by Gorg » #496380

Byond account and character name: Gnorx/Hank Billy
Banning admin: Dorsidwarf
Round Id: 108771
Ban Id: #39507
Ban type: All /TG/servers
Ban lenght: Permanent
Ban reason: Requested after producing Killler Tomatoes and getting a tonne of people killed.

Time ban was placed on: 2019-05-19 19:13:35
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):Event Hall
Your side of the stoy:
I really have nothing to defnd myself with. I tried to do the Killer Tomato thing as an antag but faild to do so for several weeks due to me being incompetent as an antag or just having bad luck. Getting fed up with failing to flood the station with killer tomatoes without a good reason so it won´t be deemd as griefing I jumped at the nex best IC reason to do it without being an antag, (what was a childish thing to do i must admit) being: A lawyer slapped a legal document into my face that stated that Botany is now forced to distibute all all plants and drugs to the station. The legal document did not specify which plant we should ditribute or how we should distribute both plants and and drugs. So I conveniently interpreted as "distribute the drugs to the station via Killer Tomatoes" ( Only to find out that Killer tomatoes do not inject chemicals on bite, but I´m not sure if the amount was just too small to show any effectsmall or if I had to breed Hypodermic Prickles for it to work. Are Killer Tomatoes even affected by plant traits or chemicals after the awakening?)

Why you think you should be unbanned:
It won´t do it again without a good reason (the reason is being an antag) and maybe let it slide this time with this being my very first time getting banned as a new player?
I also had alot of fun playing ss13 on this server and would like to continue to do so.
Daxxed
Byond Username: Daxxed

Re: [Dorsidwarf]Gnorx-Permaban appeal

Post by Daxxed » #496451

Don't really want to peanut post but to answer your question:

After awakening they become a hostile mob and are no longer plants, no injection of chemicals will happen at all.
But they can inject with prickles/slippery skin if you hit people with them before they awaken.
I tried this when old stun chems were still a thing and with some neurotoxin a single tomato would kill a person before he got up from the stun.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #496697

I’m willing to remove the permanent ban and apply a month ban from botany to give you some time to cool the obsession down from “fill station with hundreds of monster tomatoes” levels.

Sorry for taking a while I’ve been away from computer/busy a lot lately.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #496707

Permaban has been lifted, botany jobban changed to a month.