[Eagleendia] Xivilai Anaxes - Permanent ban from all Science and Silicon roles - See previous ban.

Appeals which have been closed.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

[Eagleendia] Xivilai Anaxes - Permanent ban from all Science and Silicon roles - See previous ban.

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #498805

Byond account and character name: XivilaiAnaxes, Amaya Strange
Banning admin: Eagleendia
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from Roles: Science/Silicon
Ban reason and length: Permanent ban from all Science and Silicon roles - See previous ban.
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: Was told to appeal in a month. Here I am!
Why you think you should be unbanned: Played a bunch of other roles without incident, including captain which has just as much if not more access to AI upload. Bruh I just want my silicon buddies back. (Also seriously pAI was banned too what the fuck?)
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: [Eagleendia] Xivilai Anaxes - Permanent ban from all Science and Silicon roles - See previous ban.

Post by Dax Dupont » #498825

I just wanted to explain the pAI thing real quick.

If an admin hits the 'ban from sillicons' button it includes pAI but honestly I think that should be moved to ghost roles, which is upto coderbus.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: [Eagleendia] Xivilai Anaxes - Permanent ban from all Science and Silicon roles - See previous ban.

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #498831

I mean, I didn't specifically care about pAI I didn't even realise it until I wrote this up, hell it doesn't even tell you you're banned from it if you submit yourself while as a ghost. I was more just... confused if anything.
Eaglendia
Byond Username: Eaglendia

Post by Eaglendia » #498938

You've been a decently responsible player when it comes to most things, as far as I've seen, but I don't think others would disagree with my suggesting you've made some pretty questionable decisions re: silicons in your time here. Take it easy, don't self-antag, and consider the vaster in-round implications that your actions could have before making sweeping plays with silicons or silicon laws.

Ban lifted. Go in peace.
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Millian MacTavish • Braids Grenades • Eliott Graves • Tyrell Stone
In-game trialmin; certified boomer.
Be rational, be responsible, and be excellent to eachother.
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Trialmin ReviewAlways better, never perfect.