The round ID is 110761

Byond account and character name:
Mailbox; Gorbi Fritzl

Banning admin:
Dorsidwarf

Ban type (What are you banned from?):
temporary ban

Ban reason and length:
Set fire to the disco inferno shuttle with a welding tool repeatedly as a non-antag 14 days

Time ban was placed (including time zone):
20:43 servertime

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):
Terry

Your side of the story:
I have no idea that I set fire to the shuttle I did not plan on doing it, did not even know that you could set fire to it. I was trying to kill the holopara

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I did everthing right

pls unban
Last edited by Mailbox on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Re: [Dorsidwarf] Gorbi Fritzl I don't even know what I did

Post by Fishimun » #499131

As someone who was on the shuttle at the time, An Explosive holopara threatening to space you with it's super powers while shuttle is moving, he tried to defend himself and kill it and the shuttle got ignited since it had plasma floors (Disco inferno shuttle is a worse shuttle than daniel) He didn't intend to start a plasma fire at all. welder was just the only weapon he had against the holo more than one person also used a welder on the shuttle and helped accelerate the fire. so why is this guy the only one to get banned?
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: [Dorsidwarf] Gorbi Fritzl I don't even know what I did

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #499296

Fishimun wrote:As someone who was on the shuttle at the time, An Explosive holopara threatening to space you with it's super powers while shuttle is moving, he tried to defend himself and kill it and the shuttle got ignited since it had plasma floors (Disco inferno shuttle is a worse shuttle than daniel) He didn't intend to start a plasma fire at all. welder was just the only weapon he had against the holo more than one person also used a welder on the shuttle and helped accelerate the fire. so why is this guy the only one to get banned?
He was the only person on the shuttle who generated the very visible and specific "Player X has ignited a plasma floor at Y (Jump to)" admin message, as far as I saw. This instantly engulfed the entire shuttle in lethal flames. He's very much responsible.

However, I did not at the time notice the holoparasite and assumed that this was intentional shuttle grief, rather than disastrous incompetence and reacted accordingly. As you've been banned for this for two days despite not actually meaning to cause the destruction, I will be lifting this ban.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕