Appeals which have been closed.
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

[KangTut] Malkraz - Note Appeal

Post by Malkraz » #499456

Byond account and character name: Malkraz/Rock Steel
Banning admin: KangTut
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Note
Ban reason and length: "Greytides by stealing heads of staff lockers (HoS and Cap normally) and will steal sec gear including the secway and any gun he can get. Was seen stun/cuffing and welding a doctor in a locker that he was very vocal about disliking due to them failing to clone them the previous round (the doctor was new and was told to read the wiki for jobs like that). Keep an eye out for this kind of behaviour."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-09-11 08:47:12 PST
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: Tiding detailed in the note is not note-worthy according to KangTut. The other portion is accurate and was really stupid. Suggested edit: "Very vocal about dislike for a doctor in a previous round for failing to clone them, stuncuffed and welded the player into a locker in the next round for no reason."
Why you think you should be unbanned:
chop chop janny
Kangtut
Byond Username: KangTut

Re: [KangTut] Malkraz - Note Appeal

Post by Kangtut » #499462

Holy shit the mad man actually did it. Please remove that part about the tiding it was a mistake.
Kangtut
Byond Username: KangTut

Post by Kangtut » #499463

Kangtut wrote:Holy shit the mad man actually did it. Please remove that part about the tiding it was a mistake.
To clarify: The note should have been two notes but I bundled them together for whatever reason. That was poor form. The tiding note was also made when I was still new, so I felt like I was obligated to give him a note regarding it just because I had a couple of people complaining. I'd appreciate it if someone could correct my mistake.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #500227

Normally I wouldn't touch/allow an appeal on a note from so long ago, but in this instance as the banning (former) admin in question is okay with changing it I've modified it to reflect Kangtut's wishes.