Appeals which have been closed.
Payuut

[Nervere] Payuut - My appeal

Post by Payuut » #500202

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Payuut - Jambe Baka
Banning admin: Nervere
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Permaban
Ban reason and length: Got killed by the chef and then logged into another account to kill the chef and yell to sec about the murder.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): I think the 17th or 18th
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil i think
Your side of the story: I already made this post but it was deleted because of a format misunderstanding, so im going to keep it short.

There was a chef ingame that was clearly very new to the game and didnt read all the rules yet. The bartender was learning him how to make dough and be a cook. He approached me the first time he saw me and said he never fried a blackie before. Afterwards he tried to fry me. I a confused detective floored him with my baton without harm intent and walked away. I was pretty sure he wasnt antag so i didnt want to persue conflict. He did though, and evreytime he saw me he either called me a nigger or started pushing me around, It was kinda becoming a phat grief sesh because he didnt even RP with me, he was just being a dick at one point. He just learned how to punch people in the jaw so he threw constant cheap shots at me when i wasnt being aggresive. At one point he crit me without reason, and left me to die, if it wasnt for a random passerby i would have died. He tried to crit me and leave me behind multible times after that, but those times i pulled out my gun. At this point i was out of options and just tried to avoid him as a whole... But at one point i became hungry, and so i had to go to him.

i walked into the kitchen through the open door and started frying some beef, also avoiding ingame ''eyecontact'' so to speak, But after i fried the first piece of roast he just charged at me. And started punching and stabbing me, I got slipped and was done for, but afterwards he fucking dragged me into his backroom and fucking gibbed me, and ATE me afterwards.

At this point i was ANGAR and i wanted my revenge! i tried to get admins to help me but no one was responding or pm'ing me, after 20 minutes i said fuck it to myself, and logged into my alt, and killed and ATE him, just like he did to me...

i know this is really dumb, and i am a real ooc cunt for doing this, and i wont do this shit again. I was just angry because despite trying your best to avoid conflict sometimes people force you into it. i had my dumb gamerrage moment and now im perma banned.

I leave judgement to you, And hope the gods show mercy.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Pretty much the above, i dont seek to be unbanned i just hope i my sentance will not not to be permenant.

Have a nice day.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [Nervere] Payuut - My appeal

Post by bobbahbrown » #500210

This ban occurred on round 110847, which was on Terry around 23:56 UTC on 06/17/2019. The user's alternate account is Khahilad (playing as Marshall Marshall). (src, Statbus, Scrubby)
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: [Nervere] Payuut - My appeal

Post by Nervere » #502198

I’m going to deny this appeal because it doesn’t seem like you get what was wrong here.
Yes, you had a right to be angry but multikeying and metagaming is not the answer. Please appeal when you have a positive voucher from another server.