[Atlanta-Ned] RagingTuna - I was a shitter

Appeals which have been closed.
RagingTuna
Byond Username: RagingTuna

[Atlanta-Ned] RagingTuna - I was a shitter

Post by RagingTuna » #502221

Byond account and character name: ragingtuna - randomised character name, I think
Banning admin: Altanta-Ned
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Ban reason and length: Attacked a new arrival off the shuttle for literally no reason that I can determine. Based on your notes you're not here to do anything but grief so this is where we part ways.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-06-29 20:45:37
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): TG event hall
Your side of the story: There is no reason for me breaking the rules, it is true that I just griefed a dude for no reason at all.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because now, after playing on more chaotic servers, I understand why the rules are there and why killing people isn't something you should do for fun in this game. I would greatly appreciate the ban length at least reduced or a ban knocked off with a note, as I am ready to play seriously and take the game more seriously than as a clicking-till-horizontal simulator. I have been playing on other servers (Bee, primarily) and have realised why it is important that we follow the rules and how frustrating it can be to be unreasonably removed from the round just because a guy wants to a shitter. TG is a server I genuinely enjoyed playing on and had many rounds where I put effort into contributing to the station and I would like to continue playing on it and be given a second chance. I have read the rules and I admit and apologise for breaking them.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Re: [Atlanta-Ned] RagingTuna - I was a shitter

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #502225

Thank you for taking the time to appeal. I’ll be happy to reduce this to a week ban, which will effectively lift it.

EDIT: Argh I always post too soon. This ban was placed as a permanent ban due to your excessively terrible history of bans. If you’re willing to follow the rules though, you’re welcome to come back.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
RagingTuna

Post by RagingTuna » #502229

Atlanta-Ned wrote:Thank you for taking the time to appeal. I’ll be happy to reduce this to a week ban, which will effectively lift it.

EDIT: Argh I always post too soon. This ban was placed as a permanent ban due to your excessively terrible history of bans. If you’re willing to follow the rules though, you’re welcome to come back.
Dear Atlanta, thank you for your quick reply. I absolutely am willing and intend to be following the rules and play the game as intended. I am happy to have it reduced to whatever you see as just and trust your judgement :)
RagingTuna

Post by RagingTuna » #502233

Double posted, sorry
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #502333

Lifting a perma so easily is a very generous thing from Atlanta-Ned here, please don't take this opportunity as a chance to go screw up once again.