MrAlphonzo masherz2001 ban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
masherz2001

MrAlphonzo masherz2001 ban appeal

Post by masherz2001 » #502906

Byond account and character name: masherz2001 (character name probably roman cherry)
Banning admin:Mr Alphonzo
Ban type (What are you banned from?): server perma
Ban reason and length: Dont cremate people for shits and giggles and dont lie twice in ahelps. perma
Time ban was placed (including time zone):19:35:44 pst 3/26
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): event hall
Your side of the story: There is no side, i fucked up. I thought it would be fun to meme on a mime and was rightfully banned for my shitter behavior. I realize now that i ruined a round for someone and that isnt cool. mimes are people too and i shouldn't randomly grief them. also lying in ahelps is a smooth brain move and I regret it.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been awhile an i have reflected on my actions. I know what i did was completely idiotic and shit tier behavior, and I would like to request a 2nd chance.
masherz2001

Re: MrAlphonzo masherz2001 ban appeal

Post by masherz2001 » #502909

looks like it was under my other key mashedpotatoes2001. i was having troubles with my old key so i made a new one. i dont multikey you can check logs etc4
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #502910

This ban was placed in round 104731 on Event Hall, and the ckey of the user is Mashedpotatoes2001, as clarified with the user in the tgstation discord. The player was playing as Homocus Eroticus, the chaplain. The ban time listed in the thread is UTC, not PST. (src, statbus, scrubby)
masherz2001

Post by masherz2001 » #502911

thanks for the help
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #502969

It has not been a long time since your last appeal (roughly 2 months), and this appeal is practically equally as low effort as your first appeal.

In the handful of written words you've given me, there is nothing in here that leads me to believe you'd had such a drastic change of heart within such a short span of time.

I'm denying this.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #502970

This is a permanent ban, as Alphonzo has noted it was appealed a short time ago.

Our rule on permanent bans is that you must wait a year to appeal them before trying again. I recommend you play on another server so we can establish that you are capable of staying out of trouble. You may come back a year from the original appeal to try once more.