Wubli: ban appeal for abz125

Post by abz125 » #503058

Title/subject: ban appeal
[Wubli] abz125 - ban for attacking a player without saying a word

Post Content:not sure if this means the full message that i have received
Byond account and character name: abz125, Syd Fisher
Banning admin: wubli
Ban type (What are you banned from?): access denied on all servers
Ban reason and length: wordlessly killing a pie within one hour of game this is a permanent ban
Time ban was placed (including time zone):6:42:06 eastern time
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): sybil
Your side of the story: i was sitting in the bar and a clown starts throwing stuff at people. I saw someone attacking the clown so i helped in case the clown was being hostile.
Why you think you should be unbanned: a lot was going on in the station so i thought it was going to be bad. and the clown is usually one of the first to start causing chaos. but i have learned my lesson i am willing to take the role playing more seriously.

hello, i have made a post back in march for a permaban that i received. I was told to come back after a few months to try to appeal again. Above is my precious ban i didn't know if i needed to make a whole new one or if the old one would suffice for the beginning of this message.

I am here trying to appeal again i have been playing on other servers but i do not know how to show that i have a good record on the other servers. I have been learning new jobs like engineering i have set up the engines for the station i have done maintenance and mining. have recently started to figure out medical and science. Sybil is still one of my favorate servers that i have played on

For Me being banned on the terraGov server that was a complete mistake it was me and my friend messing around and we accidentally got into a new round by accident and we were getting off we wanted to see how the death and getting shot works.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: Wubli: ban appeal for abz125

Post by bobbahbrown » #503080

This player was banned during round 103059 on Sybil, which occurred on 2019-03-06. (src, statbus, scrubby)
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #504061

The actual ban reason was for killing a clown but I wrote s pie at first because I'm a dummy!
Now, as for the appeal, the clown was just throwing pies -hence why I messed up the reason- and you murdered him.
In which servers have you been playing since your ban?
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
abz125

Post by abz125 » #504872

I have currently been playing on paradise station. I have tired several others and even some of the more abstract ones like the fallout. I haven't found any other ones that i have liked as much really.
abz125

Post by abz125 » #504873

I have mostly been playing on paradise station, but i have tried various others and even some abstract ones such as the fallout themed one. i have been playing mainly paradise because i haven't really found another one that i liked.
wubli

Post by wubli » #505642

Went ahead and asked Paradise headmins, they say you have 15 hours in-game and no notes/bans, but that's not really a surprising amount of time. I am willing to shorten this ban since you at least took some time playing in others servers before appealing, but you should be aware that I'm trusting you here.
wubli

Post by wubli » #505647

Alright, it's been lifted. Have fun!