[vile begar] ''your cid is connected to multiple ckeys''

Appeals which have been closed.
Mclovin
Byond Username: Mcfckinlovin

[vile begar] ''your cid is connected to multiple ckeys''

Post by Mclovin » #503638

]Title/subject: dont have one
[vile begar] mcfckinlovin - having multiple ckeys?

Post Content: ?
Byond account and character name: mcfckinlovin - rick zanchez ( but i change names over time )
Banning admin: vile begar
Ban type (What are you banned from?): having multiple ckeys?
Ban reason and length: having multiple ckeys? - permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 17 july 2019 i am from holland utc +3 time = 16:27:29
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): terry
Your side of the story: dont know because i was just banned for having multiple ckeys?
Why you think you should be unbanned: i love playing on /tg/ and sometimes i am not happy with the ckey i have ( the name ) so i change it up if that is such a problem then ill stay by mcfckinlovin. but i just love the toxic community on /tg/ i always find myself in funny scenarios, and i would love to continue that.

i think this is very weird because i had a chat with that admin for a different thing so? like what the actual fuck
Vile Beggar
Byond Username: Vile Beggar

Re: [vile begar] ''your cid is connected to multiple ckeys''

Post by Vile Beggar » #504043

i'm gonna be denying this appeal, if you what you are saying is true then you would have probably settled on a good name after 3 or 2 ckeys. the problem is you have 7 ckeys and you didn't inform any admins about you changing your ckeys. plus you used one ckey to ban evade. the fact that you keep lying in ahelps doesn't really help your side either
Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImage
Mclovin

Post by Mclovin » #504160

hello vile begar,

im sorry but ban evading?

i havent done ban evading nor have i been lying in ahelps?

yes i do have alot of ckeys and its stupid, but i have been settled with mcfckinlovin now.

im sorry for not informing ya'll
Vile Beggar
Byond Username: Vile Beggar

Post by Vile Beggar » #504394

you were lying directly to me when i was talking to you about a conflict you had with a medical doctor, you kept telling me that "he joined midround, i've never interacted with him until now". he was there since the start of the round and you guys started fighting not a couple of minutes after the round started, you wouldn't forget a conflict this easily would you?

as for ban evasion, you got banned on this ckey (Ricksterakarick, round ID: 107856):

Code: Select all

[2019-05-07 16:34:45.542] ADMINPRIVATE: FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey) has created a temporary 1440 minutes server ban for Ricksterakarick. Reason: Killed an assistant as QM and got other people to help for being disarmed twice, massive overescalation, also presumably afk or ignoring adminpms for 10 minutes, appeal or explain on forums
then you appeared a short while later on this ckey (Notrick, round ID: 107865):

Code: Select all

[2019-05-07 17:28:03.088] ACCESS: 17:28:03.088] ACCESS: Login: Notrick from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v512.1466 
[2019-05-07 17:28:03.419] ACCESS: 17:28:03.419] ACCESS: Mob Login: Notrick/(Notrick) was assigned to a /mob/dead/new_player 
Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImage
Mclovin

Post by Mclovin » #504500

about the conflict with the doc,

in the beginning of the round i had a conflict with a green hair doc not a bald one, i thought about this and he probably made himself bald so yeah then its the same guy, but i didnt know that then, and its just a theory even. i am not good about remembering names.

about the ban evasion?

oh yeah i remember that, i was the qm and i was just playing for some minutes and i saw this assistant in the place where trash goes, i dont really now how it happend but i am pretty sure that i hitted him for no reason. but then my mom came saying dinners ready so i had to leave. we Always eat around the clock of 5. so 1 hour later i saw that i was banned and i was decently pissed because i am a immature fucker, so yeah i ban evaded it, but mate, this is so long ago and i am ashamed of it yeah but i did forget it because the things people arent the most proud of are the things people forget the fastest. but this was the first and last time i ban evaded. later i got a ban from sec i dont know if i ban evaded that. yeah having so many ckeys is stupid and isnt really needed. i quess this ban is gonna be here. because i quess i did lie. yeah im wrong.