[Wubli] Gismo Autismo - Shitty ban apeal

Appeals which have been closed.
attila1017

[Wubli] Gismo Autismo - Shitty ban apeal

Post by attila1017 » #504418

Byond account and character name:Gismo Autismo, Jacob Fahrenheit
Banning admin:Wubli
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Command ban
Ban reason and length:One humaned the AI, added a law that asked it to purge all non-human lifeforms, and then quarantine'd as a Captain, during round 111560. This is not proper behavior and you cannot get away with it just because there aren't any admins on. Permanent ban
Time ban was placed (including time zone):2019-06-26 02:05:17 GMT +2 (Budapest)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):the one that always has 80+ players.
Your side of the story:I largely overreacted an incident involving an incompetent sec department and a bridge break-in that resulted in a revolution. I threatened them with a deathsquad and told them that they will be demoted. After they revolted I locked myself in the AI upload and to prevent others to come in I one humaned the AI. Then I purged the station with the AI. I told him to release and ignite plasma on the whole station. The quarantine was because I overheard the CMO say that there is a deadly virus and it has no cure yet. 4-5 minutes after the quarantine I died by an unstopable rod that went trough the upload and made me boil alive. I didn't know there are no admins onlyine, I didn't try to get away with this.
Why you think you should be unbanned:I realised my mistake and I will try to avoid in the future. I know it's not enough and that this apeal will probably be denied, but without command jobs the game became boring and I will probably quit ss13 because I can only send one apeal in a year.Ps.: I owe an apology to the staff, especialy Wubli who had to deal with my BS. I think that's all.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [Wubli] Gismo Autismo - Shitty ban apeal

Post by bobbahbrown » #504429

The events that led to this ban occurred in round 111560 on Event Hall (src, statbus, scrubby) -- the ban itself was placed in round 111568 on Event Hall.(src, statbus, scrubby)
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #504653

Why do you think you'll quit SS13 without command roles?
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
attila1017

Post by attila1017 » #504700

Pepole without command jobs can't realy have a large impact on the station. A security officer can't order flamers if there are xenos, but the HoS can. An assistaint can't choose a job for itself, the HoP does that. CE always has a hardsuit, but a simple station engineer probably doesn't because someone stole it or an antag uses it to break into the armory and so on.
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #505644

I have given this some thought and I have decided to deny this appeal.
I don't want to push my own idea of a healthy playstyle, but it's concerning to me that you would quit the game altogether if you can't play head roles. I'd normally just disagree and move on, but you've proved to be unable to handle them, which doesn't help your case.
Another headmin can overturn this.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try