asskek
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Asskek

[GUM DISEASE] asskek - banned for posting dick

Post by asskek » #505901

Byond account and character name: asskek, randomname
Banning admin: gum disease
Ban type (What are you banned from?): permanent
Ban reason and length: permanent -- "Posted a picture of his dick in OOC. Yikes."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): time of posting, 114965.
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: well, i was bantzing in OOC over having to kill some purged silicons during the rev round that had just ended, and some boys started talking about the size of my penis. now, im a happily married man, and a prideful one, so naturally i had to dissuade this sort of talk, so i told them i'd upload a picture right then and there to prove them wrong. a couple of people dared me to so i asked admins for approval and received this, along with a warning that this would be a very bad move, but i assumed that was just because everyoen would have a picture of my penis, which, if you've been in this community long enough, plenty of people do:
so after some careful consideration after this admin called me autistic in another ahelp, i decided to go ahead because i have a reputation to uphold;;
laughs were had in ooc
and then i was banned
Why you think you should be unbanned: idk, before doing it i checked the rules and consulted an admin and was clearly just baited into doing it by said admin
Last edited by asskek on Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Re: [GUM DISEASE] asskek - banned for posting dick

Post by Karp » #505902

asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #505903

Karp wrote:image
ty, that's very handy and i appreciate your swift reply
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #505905

Look, I get the intention with the juxtaposition of, “it’s a bad idea” and “do it if you want to”, but most people are going to interpret that as, “you can do it, but you’re a retard if you do.”
You are a giant retard for posting your dick but Magikarp basically gave you permission to do it.
Karp

Post by Karp » #505906

did you ignore the first half telling you that posting your dick in ooc is a terrible idea and that you shouldn't do it

I dont know why you took a guy making fun of you for having a micropenis in an internet argument as a good idea to post your dick lol

I genuinely believe you have aspergers and you cannot understand my point of saying "Dont do this" and only understand it in very simplistic ape language oriented at "Man say i do if i want mean it good idea and allowed"
Karp

Post by Karp » #505907

Nervere wrote:Look, I get the intention with the juxtaposition of, “it’s a bad idea” and “do it if you want to”, but most people are going to interpret that as, “you can do it, but you’re a retard if you do.”
You are a giant retard for posting your dick but Magikarp basically gave you permission to do it.
my point is to say that he shouldn't do it and he can do it if he thinks its a good idea but i guess people can misconstrue the point as it being encouraged

i edited out the shitposting above

My only mistake in this is forgetting that a decent chunk of our playerbase cannot understand sarcasm or a joke and will ignore a long winded reply telling them no in every other word and that they're a dumbass for the ironic "Do it if you think it's a good idea" statement as blanket free reign on the action
Last edited by Karp on Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #505909

I think your view on things is fair Karp and honestly I don’t have it in me to argue in defense of posting dicks in OOC.
Karp

Post by Karp » #505910

Nervere wrote:I think your view on things is fair Karp and honestly I don’t have it in me to argue in defense of posting dicks in OOC.
No it's on me for being out of the loop and being used to shitposting ironically over people being fucking idiots so it is on me
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #505911

I’m not sure anyone could have expected he would take it seriously and actually post his dick. Not really unreasonable to joke about it.
It’s one of those things where it’s so fucking obvious that you should never do it that it’s not expected the person actually will.
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #505912

Karp wrote:
Nervere wrote:I think your view on things is fair Karp and honestly I don’t have it in me to argue in defense of posting dicks in OOC.
No it's on me for being out of the loop and being used to shitposting ironically over people being fucking idiots so it is on me
im not autistic but IMO it was a pretty good bit on my part so i dont know why you can't respect that, but anyway if anyone clicked the link i'm pretty sure it's on them after all the buildup
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #505913

lol
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
wubli

Post by wubli » #505915

bro like are you ok why would you post a picture of your dick over being told you have a micro penis and after a month long ban for rule 8 can't you really not see how it's an awful idea? i genuinely do not understand and. you don't even seem to regret it
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #505917

wubli wrote:bro like are you ok why would you post a picture of your dick over being told you have a micro penis and after a month long ban for rule 8 can't you really not see how it's an awful idea? i genuinely do not understand and. you don't even seem to regret it
idk that was a year ago, didnt rlly remember until you mentioned it just now -- running around at roundstart screaming relaly horrid shit iirc, yeah, pretty shit behavior

this wasn't ERP or creepy though; i mean i could say i regret it but that would just be insincerely pandering to try to get unbanned, because the reality would be and the response i would get would be that i just regret getting banned, not doing it -- i had permission so i did it and it didn't seem like a rule 8 violation to me because it was all just banter in an OOC chat for a server for 18+ players (rule 9)
Last edited by asskek on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
wubli

Post by wubli » #505918

no you just talked about how your Snake would slither into other player's ass which was... Weird
and the fact you're posting your literal dick in ooc doesn't help your character. do you not understand what's wrong?
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #505919

wubli wrote:no you just talked about how your Snake would slither into other player's ass which was... Weird
and the fact you're posting your literal dick in ooc doesn't help your character. do you not understand what's wrong?
idk coming from hippie after being permabanned here for 2-3 years, it was an easy fuckup (1 year ago) to just run around screaming horrid shit IC while bored and i hadn't really made the connection that this was a different sort of server;

for this case though, do you want me to show regret over doing something i had full permission to do after being told to step up and do it in OOC during a hot banter session, on a server strictly meant for players above the age of 18 with a clearly marked indicator that yes this was a picture of my penis?

i don't want to be overly aggressive with you i'm sure you're a nice guy your anime profile pic is just throwing me off
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #505925

8. Erotic/creepy stuff is not allowed.
No form of erotic roleplay is allowed on the servers, including things that could be construed as sexual by unwilling participants.
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules#Main ... thing_else

This is the rule you broke.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #505926

MortoSasye wrote:
8. Erotic/creepy stuff is not allowed.
No form of erotic roleplay is allowed on the servers, including things that could be construed as sexual by unwilling participants.
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules#Main ... thing_else

This is the rule you broke.
yea i know
except it wasn't ERP and it wasn't IC and i asked an admin for clarification, but i'm not a rules lawyer so you're probably right here but idk that rule should probably be extended to account for banter like mine if it's going to be against the rules from now on

rlly i was just trying to get a laugh out of people and i succeeded, so i really don't regret anything and it'd be completely disingenuous if i claimed otherwise in regards to that one dude asking. all that being said though i'm going to bed so you guys can close this thread appealed or denied, otherwise i'll respond in the morning
gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #505939

Posting a pic of your dick is a rule 8 violation. I understand that the part that furthers elaborates on the rule focuses on ERP, but it should be obvious that what you posted wouldn't be allowed.

I honestly don't know what to say to you. You posted the link to the dick pic in OOC like 4 - 5 minutes after saying you would. During that time, chat had progressed - so players who had not seen your prior message would've followed the link and be greeted with a faceful of rather unremarkable dick, lmao.

Personally, Karp's message to you reads like something we'd say to people who want to post WGW. They're welcome to post it, but that makes them open to being lynched or outright deleted. Karp initially told you that it wasn't a good idea post a dick pic, but then said it was your choice. I think he assumed you had more common sense, as most people would be cognisant of the fact that posting explicit images on /tg/ isn't okay and that there'd be obvious consequences for doing it. Stuff like this honestly shouldn't have to be said, but then again your daft ahelp opener kind of says it all.

I don't feel inclined to lift this, so I think the headmins should handle things from here because this situation is silly.
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #505987

Idk Gunn disease, Mercedes already summed it up in his post

I was told I was allowed to so I did
LynxJynx
Byond Username: LynxJynx

Post by LynxJynx » #505992

I would like to point out you were not expressly told you are allowed to, you were told by an admin in very clear terms it is a terrible idea to do so and then they (very obviously if I might add) joked that you could 'do it if you want to' which any rational thinking person would interpret as the joke it was. If I ahelped asking if I could maxcap the station and an admin replied the way karp did and I did it, it would still be a permaban because IT IS VERY OBVIOUSLY A TERRIBLE IDEA AND NOT TO MENTION BREAKS TONS OF RULES even though it doesnt expressly state "maxcapping the station is a rule 1 violation" you can realize hey maybe it would be a dick move, kind of like you could realize that posting a dick pick is probably a rule 8 violation because its pretty god damn creepy
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #506079

detected using an alt during an active perma appeal
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
wubli

Post by wubli » #506080

you're a real piece of work bud, this is denied