Discord ban Appeal The Eekexexecycle#4262

Appeals which have been closed.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Discord ban Appeal The Eekexexecycle#4262

Post by Timonk » #506103

Discord ID and (if not the same) your commonly used names: The Eekexexecycle#4262
Banning admin (if known): Probably Nervere
Time ban was placed (approximate): about 9 hours ago
Your side of the story: i see that someone posted my digg post on discord, get pinged by nervere, then him calling me a faggot and after 5 minutes i get banned
Why you think you should be unbanned: why was i banned to begin with? is this a rule 0 thing? i tried DMing Nervere, only to be ignored.
Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

lol

Post by Denton » #506108

Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: Discord ban Appeal The Eekexexecycle#4262

Post by Nervere » #506109

I see little value in harboring users who use our Discord server to search for content to dramapost with on R*ddit.
I remove these people on a regular basis. You were removed after taken a pinned message to make another classic "absolute state of xyz" post. Why are you any different than the other people I have removed for the same reason? What is the point in your continued membership if it means active drama-stirring on a website inhabited by people who are among the worst in our community?

Keep in mind, it is not the only reason you were banned. Your weird comments about the whole situation in your original R*ddit thread like, “wubli is a CONFIRMED female” and your inability to recognize how obsessing over an image that wubli drew for me really do not help your case.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #506112

Nervere wrote:I see little value in harboring users who use our Discord server to search for content to dramapost with on R*ddit.
I remove these people on a regular basis. You were removed after taken a pinned message to make another classic "absolute state of xyz" post. Why are you any different than the other people I have removed for the same reason?
i do not actively search for drama all the time.
Nervere wrote: Keep in mind, it is not the only reason you were banned. Your weird comments about the whole situation in your original R*ddit thread like, “wubli is a CONFIRMED female”
i only said that because the original commenter called wubli a transgender (keep in mind he didnt say that to a specific person, i just thought he meant wubli)
Nervere wrote:and your inability to recognize how obsessing over an image that wubli drew for me really do not help your case.
this whole situation is just forcing me to obsess over it as that dude literally posted my digg post on discord and now i have to make an appeal over it
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #506114

What was the intention with posting it to the subr*ddit, in this case? Maybe I misjudged your intentions, but precedent after precedent has shown me that nothing good comes from that place
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #506116

Nervere wrote:What was the intention with posting it to the subr*ddit, in this case? Maybe I misjudged your intentions, but precedent after precedent has shown me that nothing good comes from that place
is there anything that needs an intention before posting on digg?
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #506117

anyways it was to make fun of the weeb shit on this pic and not making fun of the admins
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #506147

the picture had nothing to do with ss13, you just took something i drew to be nice and posted it in some attempt to get people to mock it cause Cringe Culture!!!
i do not care for your discord ban but the way you acted was extremely childish so I won't argue it. I don't appreciate drama and i'm not some celebrity who has every step they take posted for gossip.
on a side note, it's weird to have my gender being argued about. the fact you called me a "confirmed female" because of my voice when someone called me "a transgender" is not really nice. i don't appreciate the transphobia nor having my gender as a discussion topic.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #506161

also, im curious what the ban length is? is it permanent?
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #507131

If this is a permaban am I supposed to appeal it in 12 months?
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #507938

Timonk wrote:anyways it was to make fun of the weeb shit on this pic and not making fun of the admins
it wasnt thought for shitstirring, i just posted it for funny haha
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #508546

All discord bans are by nature permabans (there's no granular control on the bans within Discord itself).

Per the appealing Discord bans thread, all other FNR rules apply for discord ban appeals so in the absence of other permission you would need to wait 12 months to appeal this. If you need clarification on this/want permission to appeal sooner I would PM a headmin.

Resolving as it's been sitting a while and has sorta kinda been denied by the banning admin? I guess Nerv can move this back if they still want to discuss it.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg