Nervere- SaltShaker65- Perma banned for a joke post on digg :)

Appeals which have been closed.
Saltshaker65

Nervere- SaltShaker65- Perma banned for a joke post on digg :)

Post by Saltshaker65 » #506326

Byond Account: Saltshaker 65, No character name since i wasnt in game when banned
Banning admin: Nervere
Ban type: Perma
Ban reason and Length: On digg, sought out strategies for metagrudging and griefing a player. Fuck off back to your containment site.
Ban Time: 2019-08-02 20:25:02 During round ID 114912 CMT
Server I was on: Haha digg :)
My side of Story: A couple weeks ago, I was getting bored of the same ol same ol every day, so i turned to my favorite social media site, digg! To find some funny memes to use for greytiding since I was in that mood. In my post, I tried to create a jokey reason as to why i wanted to, but people took as metagrudging. When i realized this, I took the post down immediately realizing I was in the wrong, but then a long time later, I was banned for it even after taking the post down and not acting on this "Metagrudge"
Why I should be unbanned: I didnt break any rules within the game. Even saying im going to do something is different from doing it. Ive never metagrudge and there is no evidence of me ever doing it. I think this gamer admin took it the wrong way thinking I had already acted on it or somethin by applying TG rules to a third party media site that I didnt even break the rules on there either. So kinda Cringe. I dont think i should be banned for jokingly saying i was going to tide in a post that was deleted like 2 days afterwards for a perma sentence. Plz unban :)
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: Nervere- SaltShaker65- Perma banned for a joke post on digg :)

Post by Nervere » #509878

This appeal reads more like a joke than anything, and it's disheartening because it also shows you don't understand why what you did was shitty. Come back when you have a voucher from another server.