Appeals which have been closed.
Stijnvz
Byond Username: Stijnvz

[Nervere] Stijnvz - PermaBan

Post by Stijnvz » #506939

Byond account and character name: Stijnvz - Abe Willworth? I'm not too sure

Banning admin: Nervere
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent Ban

Ban reason and length: Griefed a ton on round 110504. Killed people at random, flooded plasma using a holodeck he emagged, and planted c4 everywhere, including the escape shuttle, in which he planted C4 on a welding tank and around the shuttle. Planted C4 around other parts of the station too. Got this emag C4 from a traitor he seems to have killed.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-06-13 - 15:47:04

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Event Hall

Your side of the story: Although i did plant all of the C4 around the station and shuttle, I did not flood the holodeck as I only emagged it.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I fully understand the reasoning behind the permaban. I let myself go and ruined the fun for a lot of other people that round. I have learned a lot in the last 2 months playing ss13 on other servers and i am now seeing how shitty my behaviour was towards other people.
I have played a lot of ss13 on other servers and believe that I have become a way better and more social player overall. The chaotic nature of some other servers has made me appreciate the rules on the TG servers a lot more. I don't expect you to remove my ban, but i do hope you consider lowering it.

Thank you for your time.
Stijnvz

Re: [Nervere] Stijnvz - PermaBan

Post by Stijnvz » #507685

If there is anything else you need to know just aks, i'll be happy to clarify anything. I just don't want to waste my once a year opportunity to appeal my ban.
Stijnvz

Post by Stijnvz » #508618

After two weeks without any answers and no reaction to my PM's I'm just replying to avoid getting autoresolved.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #509880

Apologies for the delay.
You were rather new when you did this, and I'm willing to believe you were a new player doing something stupid.
You're unbanned now, be good.