Appeals which have been closed.
Undeadboye
Byond Username: Undedboye

[Nervere] Lucc - Discord ban appeal.

Post by Undeadboye » #507427

Discord ID and (if not the same) your commonly used names: Lucc#3263

Banning admin (if known): Nervere

Time ban was placed (approximate): 06/27-28/2019

Your side of the story: I came home from hanging out with my friends on the fateful night. We had been drinking the remains of a beerkeg which my friend's brother had, from the night before due to him graduationg highschool. Me and my friends had been writing music that evening, and apparently gotten pretty drunk. I decided to go home early instead of going to the city with two others. I got home, thinking I wasn't very drunk at all, got on the discord and started talking. I do not remember at all what we talked about, but I suppose I must have been quite annoying. I then decided to eat some mushrooms I had laying around, which I did, before getting on again. Last thing I remember of the discord was that I suddenly couldn't see the /TG/ discord anymore, and couldn't get back on. This was when the mushrooms hit, which sent me straight to bed to writhe, which is why I didn't contact anyone at the time. I contacted a headmin(wubli#9673) the next day, to ask what had happened, and he at first said he didn't know, but got told by someone that I had asked a girl for 'pussy pics'. I have no recollection of this at all, but I don't recall anything else either, which of course, doesn't help my case.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I was very fucked up when it all happened, and don't really know anything. My best guess is that I got on and wanted to act like the shit because I was drunk. I would really like another chance, because I like the discord, and I wont let whatever happened happen again. I realized it's fucked up to ask a girl for nudies just for being a girl, and it's not something I would do if I had been normal. I will not come back on the discord drunk again either. It's not something I usually do.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: [Nervere] Lucc - Discord ban appeal.

Post by Nervere » #509886

I'm not convinced on this one.
You asked multiple people in voice and DMs for "pussy pics", being drunk isn't an excuse and you made a lot of people really uncomfortable.
I think it's best that I don't lift this ban.