ambrite

[Unknown] Ambrite - ACCESS DENIED

Post by ambrite » #508384

Byond Account: Ambrite

Character Name: Chez White

Banning admin: Unknown

Ban type: ACCESS DENIED

Ban reason and length: N/A

Time ban was placed: 2019-08-18? (played on this day now i'm getting the access denied message today)

Server you were playing when banned: Sybil 2

Your side of the story: First i'd like to say sorry if this is not the correct board to post this onto. When I tried getting on Sybil today I keep getting the message ACCESS DENIED. I've tried to go on Bagil and Larry[EU] and got the same message. Afterwords I've tried to go on other SS13 servers which were successful so I assume its not a problem with the BYOND client. Any help in the matter would be greatly appreciated since /TG/ is my personal favourite server.

Why you think you should be unbanned: If this DOES have anything to do with a ban i'd like to know the reason for it before I explain why I should be unbanned to help me defend myself. I do not recall doing anything wrong during the one round I played last night.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: [Unknown] Ambrite - ACCESS DENIED

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #508388

You aren't banned in any way that I could see on "Ambrite". We've been having server issues recently, are you still unable to connect?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
ambrite

Post by ambrite » #508446

still unable to connect sadly. It probably is a server issue, apparently BYOND is pretty finicky today for people, I'll try again tomorrow and maybe update this post. Thanks for the fast reply.
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #508726

According to the database, you were able to connect normally yesterday, so I'll be resolving this. Please, do let me know if I made a mistake and it still doesn't work for you.
Resolved!
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try