liveingamer
Byond Username: Liveingamer

[Mortosasye] I learned my lesson about self antagging

Post by liveingamer » #514223

BYOND account: liveingamer

Character name: Joseph Hawkings

Ban Type: Note (i think so)

Ban length: 1 week

Note reason: Asked to be converted to the cult as a non antagonist. This is considered self antagging; don't do it again.
Time ban was placed: 09.09.2019

Server you were playing on when banned: Terry

Round ID in which ban was placed: 118200

Your side of the story:

I was antag banned because i said a cultist ''wait we want to be cult'' and an admin showed up and said why? He was right i had no sensible answers so i got job banned by 1 weeks. I got banned on monday and i learned my lesson i just wanted to see it shortened or lifted.

Im sorry because i dont know the headmins name. I didnt i was going to neeappealingd it when
Last edited by liveingamer on Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
knacker48
Byond Username: Knacker48

Re: I learned my lesson about self antagging [I dont know the admin's name please do not delete]

Post by knacker48 » #514231

The round you were banned in was 118200.

Not only was I playing that round, I was the one you shouted at wanting to be cultists

[2019-09-09 16:31:15.876] SAY: 16:31:15.876] SAY: Liveingamer/(Joseph Hawkings) "WAIT" (Mining Station Starboard Wing (60, 31, 5))
[2019-09-09 16:31:20.455] SAY: 16:31:20.455] SAY: Liveingamer/(Joseph Hawkings) "WE WANT TO BE CULT" (Mining Station Starboard Wing (60, 26, 5))

I was a wraith at the time when you came down to the mining station. I wasn't sure if you were allowed to just ask to be cultists so I ahelped it and sure enough its not allowed.

So I think I accidentally got you banned.... sorry
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Re: I learned my lesson about self antagging [I dont know the admin's name please do not delete]

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #514253

It is not allowed to ask conversion antags to convert you (taking down sunglasses when you hear revs, for example)

Also before anyone else says it, edit it to the form.
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #514261

Just to help you fill in your appeal properly, the ban reason is:

Code: Select all

Asked to be converted to the cult as a non antagonist. This is considered self antagging; don't do it again. 
Mortosasye was the banning admin.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: [Mortosasye] I learned my lesson about self antagging

Post by MortoSasye » #514268

I'm going to trust your word and lift the ban considering you're still a new player. Don't do this again please.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW: