[Intigracy] Vaegir Sharpshooter - pAI jobban

Appeals which have been closed.
Vaegir Guard
Byond Username: Vaegir Sharpshooter

[Intigracy] Vaegir Sharpshooter - pAI jobban

Post by Vaegir Guard » #55069

Byond account and character name:Vaegir Sharpshooter/John Sagan ( Sorry i couldn't remember my pAI name)

Banning admin:Intigracy

Ban type:pAI jobban

Ban reason and length:This was way back when basil was run in metastation,i don't remember the ban reason but i do remember the reason was that i read wgw and said that i was the librarian (that was also me but i got brutally murdered). "[19:10:35]SAY: S.H.I.T./Vaegir Sharpshooter : SHOULD I READ WGW AGAIN LIKEEFORE I WAS KILLED?" Appeal this when you understand why this is wrong. Permanent

Time ban was placed :Can't remember but it is in my admin notes ,i think.

Your side of the story:Read wgw as a librarian,got gibbed,became a pAI that also read wgw and finally mentioned that i was the librarian.

Why you think you should be unbanned:I want to play pAI and Drone plus It is a two year long jobban for a silly reason that broke no one immersions or impacted the round somewhat.
Last edited by NikNakFlak on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited in actual ban reason
captain planet wuz her
Vaegir Guard

Re: [Intigracy] Vaegir Sharpshooter - pAI jobban

Post by Vaegir Guard » #55304

So I am supposed to make a new thread to resolve this?
captain planet wuz her
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #55307

What NikNakFlak is saying is that you can appeal when you understand what you did wrong. Please re-read the server rules and hopefully you can come back and explain what you did and why it was wrong.
I'll leave this thread open for 48 hours and if no one replies within that time I will resolve the topic and you may another request as per the forum rules.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Vaegir Guard

Post by Vaegir Guard » #55350

I understand that what i did was not appropriate and feel slightly sorry for doing in that in the past.

Is this how i appeal?
captain planet wuz her
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #55438

Yes. This is a fine appeal. Intigracy is no longer an admin though so a headmin must review the ban and they always seem to be MIA.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #56924

I'll make sure this gets forwarded to a headmin tonight.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #56982

As a pAI you're supposed to be a brand new existence. You don't remember anything from your past life as a person on the station. To say "I'm going to do it again!" or whatever is a breach of that.

If you understand that and don't do it again I'll remove the ban now.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Vaegir Guard

Post by Vaegir Guard » #57188

I understand that.
captain planet wuz her