Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

[Nervere] Agux909 - Old ban

Post by Agux909 » #518824

BYOND account: Agux909
Character name: Can't remember now
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: (MANUAL BAN) Appears to have flooded plasma, N2O, and CO2 as a non-antagonist over the course of two rounds while no admins were online. Please explain yourself on the forums. Rounds #91667 and #91669, both on Bagil
Time ban was placed: 2018-07-28 13:05:01
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 91672
Your side of the story: The ban was right. I purposefully entered the game that day and played that round to flood the station with plasma and cause chaos at the expense of the game experience for the rest of the players.
Why you think you should be unbanned: At the time it seemed fun and since I hadn't really been part of the community for long, I just didn't immediately realize the reach of my actions. I understand I was completely on the wrong with no excuse to justify what I did, and I want to apologize for these actions. More than a year has passed, and I haven't been around SS13 since around that period. But I want to start playing again and wholeheartedly ask for a chance to be part of this community in a positive way.
References of good conduct: I haven't really invested that much time in SS13 to have any references from other servers.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: [Nervere] Agux909 - Old ban

Post by MortoSasye » #518826

As you have said, a year has passed and you don't have any other notes at all and this one asked for you to come explain yourself here.

Unbanned, welcome back and remember to read our rules!
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW: