[Nabski] Arrfur - Old perma ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Arrfur

[Nabski] Arrfur - Old perma ban

Post by Arrfur » #520314

BYOND account: Arrfur
Character name: (Cannot remember due to how long ago it was)
Ban type: Server
Ban length: perma
Ban reason: Exploded a welder tank on the shuttle then logged off before I could ask about it. Also had killed and cremated another player without provocation.
Time ban was placed: 2018-02-11 21:19:24
Server you were playing on when banned: iirc it was Terry.
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round 83454
Your side of the story: There is no 'My side'. I dont remember it well, but I can imagine myself having done that. Welder bombing the shuttle, too early for EORG, and then dipping as soon as I heard a bwoink. I was relatively new to ss13 and was a massive shitter. As someone who now has to deal with people who I used to be like, I want to apologise for my behaviour when everything that went boom was novel to me
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm not proud of my behaviour from over one and a half years ago and I am now a different person. I value roleplay and interactions more than shits and giggles. I hope that I can be a part of the community events you host in future.
References of good conduct: I now admin on BeeStation exclusively for the Bee Sage (MRP). I used to be a council member, but resigned due to personal reasons.

Thank you for reading my appeal; Sorry.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: [Nabski] Arrfur - Old perma ban

Post by Nabski » #520337

I'm no longer an admin so won't personally be able to lift this.

You waited a year and a half and continued playing, I know nothing about BeeStation's quality or Arrfur but I support this appeal. It was a standard explain yourself on the forums ban and you've explained that you were stupid. That's good enough for me.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: [Nabski] Arrfur - Old perma ban

Post by MortoSasye » #520469

I have spoken with BeeStation leads who gave a good review of your behavior over there.

Please remember to review the rules again here, welcome back!
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW: