Appeals which have been closed.
Zagon121

[MortoSayse] Zinuko, Perma Ban Appeal

Post by Zagon121 » #521956

BYOND account: Zinuko
Character name: Honestly cant remember
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Reason states: Plasmaflooded in round 108009 as a non antag and in round 108011 again. When i came on in round 108011 they went AFK after plasmaflooding inside a locker; if you just came here to grief you may aswell say goodbye to the server
Time ban was placed: 2019-05-09 15:29:58
Server you were playing on when banned: Server: Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: 108011
Your side of the story: So first of all i admit i did try to flood plasma in those two rounds, it was literally my first time being able to work atmos properly and the round i just decided to see what it would do to this station i wont say it was naivety but me just being stupid at the time i hadnt been on any SS13 server for that long so all i can say was i was being an ass for no reason just because it was new to me. Obviously ive been playing some other server and haven't had any more issues like this.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe my ban was fair and i cant deny that one bit as i clearly broke the rules, however since playing for a while on other servers now i am alot more constructive with how i play and havent repeated any antics like this. Since it has been a while since i was banned i was wondering if i could return to the server and hav the opportunity to be a player again.
References of good conduct: I dont not have any references from other servers but i could see about getting one if you feel i would need to show that for you to consider this appeal

thanks
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: [MortoSayse] Zinuko, Perma Ban Appeal

Post by MortoSasye » #521965

Hello! In which other servers have you played?
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Xlyana
Byond Username: Xlyana

Post by Xlyana » #523254

Hello! Xlyana from Beestation here.

CKEY Zinuko has 387 hours logged with 1054 connections on our servers.

They have 2 minor notes, 1 for suiciding roundstart as Sec (2019-10-22) and the other for shuttlegriefing as a drone (2019-05-16). They do not have any bans on record.

They first logged onto our servers on 2019-03-30. They were last seen on 2019-11-02.

They don't seem to be a troublemaker from our past experience with him. Hopefully, I could be of help.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #523350

Since Xlyana has came here to speak well on your behalf I'll just go ahead and unban you.

Welcome back! Remember to read the rules
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW: