[Exavere] <Dil9>/<Two_hotdogs> - Permban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Dil9
Byond Username: Dil9

[Exavere] <Dil9>/<Two_hotdogs> - Permban Appeal

Post by Dil9 » #523201

BYOND account:
Dil9. I very shittily (No CID change.) ban evaded a few times on an alt account, "two_hotdogs".
Character name:
Paul Blart
Ban type:
Permanent ban from all servers.
Ban length:
Permanent.
Ban reason:
Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Two_Hotdogs) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Alt account of dil9. Other account is currently perma banned on 2016/11/13. If you feel this is a mistake, please apply on the forums. This ban (BanID #43920) was applied by Exavere on 2019-10-26 01:52:29 during round ID 122213. This is a permanent ban.
It won't show me the ban reason for my real CKEY, Dil9, just the one for the alt.
Time ban was placed:
2016/11/13, alt caught on 2019-10-26 01:52:29
Server you were playing on when banned:
I don't remember.
Round ID in which ban was placed:
Round ID 122213 for the alt, I don't remember for my real CKEY, and the ban for the alt shows over the one for CKEY Dil9.
Your side of the story:
I spawned in as a security officer named Paul Blart. Seconds after the game loaded in, I made the stupidest decision in my SS13 career and decided to speedrun getting the segway. Instead of asking the Warden or HoS like a reasonable person, I climbed onto the armory window, busted it down, and started trying to drive the segway out. I couldn't get it past the window.
The whole time, the rest of security was watching and decided they had enough. They whipped out their tasers and stunbatons to arrest me. I whipped out my own, managing to stun and cuff my way out of the brig and then I ran to hide in medbay maintenance. A plucky assistant had been tailing me, and found me inside a locker. I ragequit shortly after it was opened, and before an admin could message me.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
What I did that round was overwhelmingly dumb, but not round ruining for anyone involved. The worst any other members of security got was a pair of cuffs while inside the brig.
The permanently bannable mistake was to log off without speaking to an admin after those low IQ moves I made. There was no way for a moderator to know why or what happened, making a permban necessary to get me to explain my actions. It's been a while, but this appeal is for just that.
Exavere
Byond Username: Exavere

Re: [Exavere] <Dil9>/<Two_hotdogs> - Permban Appeal

Post by Exavere » #523384

Alright, so. The original reason I was about to Bwoink you was indeed over the way you were acting towards Security in this instance. But when I went to do so I noticed you already logged off and when I went to check information I saw you were Ban Evading.

Your main account reason.
Permanently banned - Raided the Armory FNR as security officer, ghosted and logged out when arrested. Has a large amoun of shitty notes. Probably not someone we care to keep.
Your second account reason.
Permanently banned - Set off an improvised firebomb in the library during a D&D game, killing two people. Immediately logged off. Appeal this on the forums with your side of the story.
What I am interested in knowing is why you have been ban evading instead of attempting to appeal both of these accounts?
The Plasmeme life is not an easy one.
Dil9
Byond Username: Dil9

Post by Dil9 » #523389

What was the CKEY for the second account you're mentioning? I don't remember bombing any D&D games, but If I recognize the CKEY as one of mine I'll tell you and you can go ahead and deny this appeal.
Here are my CKEYS, but please bring it up anyway incase it's another one I might be forgetting.
Dil9, the one where the Paul Blart mishap happened.
Zubron
Two_Hotdogs, caught for ban evasion as I spawned in as the Warden. I was in the round when it happened.
Delighted_Merchant

The reason for my ban evasion is pure laziness. So, no real excuse. I would want to see what's new or just play on the server, and hopping on the server with a new CKEY and IP change was the fastest way to do it.
Exavere

Post by Exavere » #523410

The other account in question is 2hotdogs. You were banned across the board for pretty heinous behavior/actions on all of those. I am going to think about the appeal, and whether or not giving this another chance is a good idea.
Exavere

Post by Exavere » #523412

It's been decided that un-banning you is not a good idea. There are too many notes/bans about terrible behavior and attitude towards players and admins. There have been too many chances not only on this Server, but others as well, and it seems you just aren't improving on any of them.

Unless a Head-Admin rules against me, this appeal is denied.