J515
Byond Username: J515

[Naloac] Ban appeal for J515

Post by J515 » #524168

BYOND account: J515
Character name: Katerina Young/L.E.P.I 2.0
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Perma
Ban reason:As an AI asked for law changes to kill all non humans. When bwoinked requested a server ban
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 122826
Your side of the story: there is no side Naloac described it perfectly
Why you think you should be unbanned: Well i propose this i am banned from AI, Science, Medical and engineering if i behave for 6 months with no admin notes, at admins discretion remove one of the bans(preferably AI because im a shitter in that department) and 3 months remove another jobban and so on, This is a stretch but i think its the only good way forward,
Thank you
sincerely
J515/Kat Young
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Re: [Naloac] Ban appeal for J515

Post by Hulkamania » #524495

Hey there, I'm fulfilling this ban appeal at the request of Naloac.

In the ban you've openly admitted that you were in the wrong and the note is as the situation portrayed, which I appreciate.

However what I do not appreciate is you continuing to contact Naloac despite them blocking you on discord via the creation of another account. Furthermore, you have implied to them that you are going to commit suicide or otherwise harm yourself over a ban on a 2d spaceman game. I do not take these kinds of actions lightly and therefore give you the following information:

1. Using self harm as an example to get administrators to do what you want is not tolerated, nor is circumventing blocks on Discord to attempt to contact them. On these grounds the ban appeal is denied despite it being a requested ban. This game is obviously bringing about toxic behavior in you, and that sort of thing is not going to be a positive contribution to our servers in any way.

2. If you are indeed in danger of self-harm, then I will highly recommend you seek local services that are available to assist. If in immediate danger there are a number of call-in services available, as well as support groups in nearly every city.

I trust that you can cope with whatever it is that is bothering you, but Space Station 13 is not a healthy outlet for anyone who is in an unhealthy spot. I cannot respect however anyone who is continually bothering an administrator who fulfilled their duty and is circumventing systems put in place to avoid speaking to them, let alone the vague promises of self-endangerment. If you need more information on resources feel free to message me via the forums, but this ban is functionally being upheld.