Tamuren
Byond Username: Tamuren

[Naloac] tamuren

Post by Tamuren » #524213

BYOND account: Tamuren
Character name: Mark Langdon
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Was killed by the HoS for breaking into security. Ic in OOC the entire time, said he would take a ghost role to murder the HoS. admitted to metagrudge. Has seemingly no idea what he did wrong and demanded the HoS be banned. Also spammed restart votes. Your literally the type of player we dont want here. bye bye.
Time ban was placed: 2019-11-15 21:05:19
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 123740
Your side of the story: I attempted to break into the brig and was spotted before I could breach the HoS' office. Later I was arrested while standing in line for HoP's office. The HoS put me in a cell and I told him I'd ick ock if I could, which the HoS responded to by saying he would execute me. As he brough me to the reeducation chamber, I said I would come back as a ghost role and kill him. He killed me, putting my body in a locker. Then I opened a ticket saying the HoS was a murderboning self-antaging dick.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I want to continue playing the game and am no longer welcome on fulp, yog, or bee.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: [Naloac] tamuren

Post by Naloac » #524225

Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #524226

From my dealing with you in that round you very obviously wanted that one player banned. As I posted in that ahelp log. you where dishonest and to be honest completely nonsensical. You seemingly have not bothered to read a single one of our rules as you have broke many of them and seemingly have no care about them. Why should we tolerate you breaking our rules when you dont even seem to care that they exist. This isnt a singleplayer game, your actions have consequences. You got murdered because you broke into a high security area and then ahelped it to try and get the HoS who killed you banned. Admitted wanting to break our rules again and I was told by an admin in the round you did the EXACT same thing the round before even ahelping a warden and wanting them banned.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #525216

Protip: admitting to wanting to metagrudge, not saying you've changed your mind about that in the appeal, and revealing all the others servers you're also banned on doesn't make you look like an enticing candidate to rejoin our server.