[Blargety] Kerbin_Fiber's Perma App II: Electric Boogaloo - Where in the World is Karp-men San Diego

Appeals which have been closed.
Kerbin_Fiber
Byond Username: Kerbin_Fiber

[Blargety] Kerbin_Fiber's Perma App II: Electric Boogaloo - Where in the World is Karp-men San Diego

Post by Kerbin_Fiber » #524898

Obligatory ban appeal format;

Byond account and character name: CKEY: Kerbin_Fiber | IC: Kerbin Fiber
Banning admin: Blargety
Ban type: All /tg/ Servers
Ban length: Permanent
Time ban was placed: 2019-3-31 06:30:07
Server you were playing when banned: Event Hall

Ban reason and length: As a non-antag managed to steal a desword from a traitor. Proceeded to go on a rampage killing multiple people for no reason. You did so on a server designated to help new players, and only did so as there was no admins online. Due to your past history with griefing and killing as non-antag I'm elevating this to a perma. Incredibly late, but after being banned evading on a separate account. Once found admitted to be addicted to SS13, and wouldn't evade again.

Your side of the story & Why you think you should be unbanned: It's long. See: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=22719

Alright, instead of another thesis on my self-induced arrogance and shittery, let's cut to the chase.

In the first appeal, Blargety said,
Spoiler:
If you feel like you have truly changed and can manage yourself again feel free to join another server and have them vouch for you after 6-12 months.
So, to clarify, It has been 6 months now. On top of that, I present to you my vouchers;
Spoiler:
  • Ruediger - Head Admin on BeeStation
    Discord: Ruediger#3221

Mark Suckerberg - Council Member on BeeStation
    Discord: Mark Suckerberg#8301

Me, Myself, and I (Kerbin Fiber) - Trail Admin on BeeStation (Evaluation is next week.)
    Discord: KerbinFiberAMassiveGraytider#5439
Incase you need an invite to verify their positions and vouches, here's a quick link to the BeeStation Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Y7RTtkK

Now to say a few last words.

I thought that, since I had gone off and killed more than half a station of new players, the best way to prove myself would be to go to the new players and help them.
And while I was doing that, I could work out the kinks I had in my play style. I learned how to,
Spoiler:
  • Tolerate new players and create simple and easy ways to teach them how to play.
  • Learn that everyone has their own pairs of shoes and different view points.
  • Sympathize with other players in escalated situations and turn things around.
  • Stop being a massive shitter, take a stroll to the bar, and have a nice talk with the chef and Bartender.
I feel like I've grown a lot as a member of the SS13 community and actually happy that the ban was placed.

"I don't play the game to win, I play it to play." - Mark Suckerberg

So, thank you for your time!

Edit: Not possible to be early anymore.

Edit #2: Image
Xlyana
Byond Username: Xlyana

Re: [Blargety] Kerbin_Fiber's Perma App II: Electric Boogaloo - Where in the World is Karp-men San Diego

Post by Xlyana » #526251

Hello! Xlyana, Council Member from BeeStation here.

KerbinFiber has been a member of our community for a fair bit now. Although I haven't seen them in-game very often due to timezone differences, we haven't run into any problems with them. They are well received within the community and do a decent job as an Admin.

It's important to say that they joined our community 2 months after getting permabanned from TG. This ban seems to have done it's time, as Kerbin was actually pushed to reform, which he successfully has.

Hopefully, I could be of help.
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Re: [Blargety] Kerbin_Fiber's Perma App II: Electric Boogaloo - Where in the World is Karp-men San Diego

Post by Karp » #526324

sent

enjoy the unban sir sorry for the delay
Kerbin_Fiber

Post by Kerbin_Fiber » #526429

This just in: I'm still denied access for that one alt I had.

Kerbin_Fiber

Post by Kerbin_Fiber » #526451

On last thing, it would be really nice if some other admin could remove the sticky, because it took 8 days for Karp to reply, and I REALLY don't wanna wait that long agian. A total of 16 days for an unban would be wack.
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #526483

lol i forgot about the sticky i applied

sent