Appeals which have been closed.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

FNR post approval [Head admins]

Post by oranges » #528419

Placed:2018

I can't post in policy as fast as I would like, this makes it difficult to respond to code questions
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: FNR post approval [Head admins]

Post by Arianya » #528424

As there's not much written record of post approval approvals/denies and since I have a pretty decent history of moderating FNR, I would point out that, in my experience, while oranges posts in Policy Discussion have generally been fine (albeit there is very little that would get your posts canned in Policy Discussions), there has been a decent trend in the posts submitted for approval in the other FNR sections being peanut posting/otherwise rule infringing that have had to be denied.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #528429

move policy discussion into general topics and we won't have any beef
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #528698

Context: I put Oranges on FNR post approval after several forum warnings failed to get him to change his peanut posting behavior in the FNR subforum.
The post approval wasn't terribly effective because some admins would still approve garbage posts of his, leading to him at one point nearly having it upped to an FNR ban.
Before I resigned, Oranges hadn't showed any pattern of changing, and regularly had to have his posts denied for being shitposts.
Based on that, and that this thread has no explanation, apology, or effort put into it, well I think it speaks for itself. Ultimately up to the headmins though.
oranges wrote:move policy discussion into general topics and we won't have any beef
It seems pretty silly to move an entire subforum because of a single person who couldn't follow the rules. No one else would get such special treatment, so you don't deserve it either.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #528715

lol
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #528726

Not the banning admin but the jannie that has maintained this "ban" for the most part

I deny maybe 1/10 of his posts, take that as you will

(His above "lol" post would have been denied if not for this being his own ban appeal)
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #529566

You could always separate Admin Feedback and Policy Discussion and then rework Admin Feedback so it's actually useful. The only two subforums that really need to be in FNR are Ban Appeals and Admin Complaints. Could move them up to official business since you do trials in that sub-forum why not just have the feedback sub-forum up there too. Maybe if people didn't have to scroll (what plebs are using screens too small to see the whole forums with anyway these days?) down they might use them just that little bit more.

And that way you not only make steps to try and improve interaction but you also keep oranges approval posted in ban appeals and complaints.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #529826

I think the only concern that the headmin team has as a whole is that you'll quickly find yourself back in the same situation you're already in. Do you have any input on that specific line of thinking?
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #529853

I will do my best
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by Plapatin » #533027

this has been discussed extensively and we've ultimately decided to take your post approval off.
please don't fuck up
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose