[phuzzylodgik] <Peter Brown> banned for an unrelated user? (amokuk)

Appeals which have been closed.
lowlykabalite
Byond Username: Asdrubael_vect

[phuzzylodgik] <Peter Brown> banned for an unrelated user? (amokuk)

Post by lowlykabalite » #528820

BYOND account: Asdrubael_vect
Character name: Peter Brown (I think, I usually randomize name every few rounds)
Ban type: Sticky ban/ban evasion detection
Ban length: Did not say, I'm guess permanent
Ban reason: Just says 'Frebbie Ban Evasion', no idea what Frebbie means
Time ban was placed: No timestamp anywhere (here is a screencap of what shows up: Image)
Server you were playing on when banned: /tg/ Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: Again, don't see anything about this
Your side of the story: Honestly have no idea. I played a bit last night, I don't recall having any problems in game with any admins (although i admit i was high as hell off some edibles) and i remember logging off amicably, no warnings or anything. Tried logging in again today and got the ban. If I could take a guess, it might be because I started using a VPN at the recommendation of my friends for personal security reasons, and maybe one of the VPN servers was used by this amokuk account? (which by the way I have no idea who that is, I only have this one account that I'm appealing for now, and another account (doubleoutside) which I made for a different server).
Why you think you should be unbanned: As you can see in the screencap above, it said I was network banned because I share a computer or network with the account 'amokuk'. I genuinely don't know who that is or how he got associated with my network or computer. I think I was just collateral damage in a ban for this guy.
References of good conduct: I played on that Desert Rose server, the one that is like a Fallout RP server but I got banned because once I found out people were ERPing, I started seeing red and killed the ERPers who brought me there (I thought I was joining the Great Khans to run drugs but they just wanted to dress dudes up in bondage leather and rape them) but other than that only Event Hall.

Wait no sorry, there is a player named Crousti Von Zizi, I had some good times with him. He might not remember my name but if you tell him I'm the guy who always gave him chainsaw arm surgery, or that one time I surgically implanted an LSD gas bomb in his stomach, or the time I cooked a batch of meth and kept calling it cake batter, he might remember me.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Re: [phuzzylodgik] <Peter Brown> banned for an unrelated user? (amokuk)

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #528827

I just did some digging and it appears that your accounts were indeed collateral damage, as you said.

I've unbanned your two accounts, though we would ask you to please stick exclusively to one account when playing on our servers.

Thank you for appealing and sorry for the trouble.

If you still can't connect, feel free to reply here and I'll get it sorted out.