Unban (Gaper)

Appeals which have been closed.
Gaper

Unban (Gaper)

Post by Gaper » #530058

Byond account and character name: Gaper, Unkown
Banning admin: MortoSasye
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server: Permanent ban, TG Terry
Ban reason and length: Logged late into a round, messed with the SM for it to delaminate and then proceeded to disconnect after being caugh, all of this as a non antag. Has a heavy recent history of doing this kind of behavior., permanent ban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-12-13 in 17:46:01
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): TG Terry
Your side of the story: I received this ban when I was not in the game for what I did not commit. I have no idea how to destroy the station and how bad my story is in the records. If I receive complaints, I suggest discussing them with administrators who personally saw my violations, or with the players themselves, who for some reason were unhappy with me. In addition, as far as I remember, there were many griffers on this server, but I am not a griffer. If I killed someone, it was either an accident or self-defense.
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Re: Unban (Gaper)

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #530080

Your last appeal was made less than 12 months ago, just like that one so sadly, this is an auto-denial
Gaper

Post by Gaper » #530084

But ban was 2018-12-13.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #530086

There are several things wrong with this appeal.

First of all, you needed to appeal until the 31 of this month.

You also are claiming yet again to not doing anything wrong instead of bothering to even give an apology for your behavior and admitting to wrongdoing.

I don't need to ask other admins about your record when I already have access to it and there's an obvious trend of you DC'ing every time you got in trouble:

This appeal is denied, you may come back in 6 months only with a good review from another server.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW: