Appeals which have been closed.
zarisreal

[Peoplearestrange] JustZar - Perma

Post by zarisreal » #533630

BYOND account: JustZar
Character name: I do not remember
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:[/b ]Setting people to arrest, then beating one person to death and got the chef to gib their corpse. left before i could speak to them
Time ban was placed: 2020-01-04 18:30:03
Server you were playing on when banned: Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: 127428
Your side of the story: I was rping a a dirty sec officer I guess looking back at it, I went to an extreme length to arrest someone who i thought was the perp i beat them because I wanted info on if they did it or not, I shoulnd't have told the chef to make me a burger out of him.
Why you think you should be un-banned: I believe that i should be unbanned because even tho I did something bad, I belive it shouldn't be a perma ban it was a case of me going to the extreme and doing something like this, with my anger getting the best of me, this is a good warning for me and this won't happen again.
References of good conduct: While I've been banned I've been playing on servers like Desert rose and rping as the mayor of a town, having to deal with the hardships of the wasteland.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: [Peoplearestrange] JustZar - Perma

Post by peoplearestrange » #533641

I'm willing to remove the server perma ban, it was only mainly to get you to explain yourself here.

Just to be clear you cannot use poor RP as an excuse for shitty behavior, these are other people you are playing with, imagine how frustrating it be to be suddenly set to arrest for no reason when you were just playing your role. Im happy for you to play your role and to roleplay a character, hell I'd even encourage it! But this shouldn't come at an impact to other peoples rounds, try and think of ways you can benefit and add to peoples games.

I'll remove the perma ban from the server but I believe you need to have at least a ban of security so you see what its like playing the other side of the coin, Id be willing to reduce the sec ban with your understanding of the situation.
Is this acceptable?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
zarisreal

Post by zarisreal » #533779

Yes, I understand.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #533857

Very well I shall remove the perma ban and leave the job ban in place for the moment.
Please appeal this in around a months time if you wish to get it removed and hopefully you might have changed things up by then :)

EDIT: server ban removed. Closing this thread.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box