my explanation for what i did for delaron.

Appeals which have been closed.
MR DESTRUCTOR

my explanation for what i did for delaron.

Post by MR DESTRUCTOR » #533782

So i was a warden i didnt know i had to keep myself near the armory and i was just folowing space law i was asualted and yeah is should have stayed near armoy i didnt know beacuse it was my first time playing i shoudnt even have enabled the option i just want to be forgiven beacuse im sorry i thought i had to act like a sec oficer and i was roleplaying the shitsec steriotype and i shouldnt have done that i should have been more considerate to him i always do things i feel will get me pmd i have done some and didnt get a pm so i thought they where fine im sorry i will appeal after a while i will learn the rules and learn that this is roleplay there are real people and that i ruined somones night by being a douche and acting like i had more power over him i apologise to evryone who i have hurt. Ps im thirteen and i rarely read the rules beacuse they usally are very long but i will read them and learn them i have discovered ss thirteen through ssehts video i and he made it seem like you could do whatever but this game has rules i understand i have been warned many times and banned but i promise i will learn the rules and make an effort to improve myself as a player and as a person you will se a behaveour change and i apologise to the player i gulaged and excuted after i gulaged him.
delaron
Byond Username: Delaron

Re: my explanation for what i did for delaron.

Post by delaron » #533790

Couple things.

1. In order to not waste your time. /tg/ is a server with a 18+ years old age requirement. So any further points I make assume you take action in 2025
2. Please format your appeal in the proper template as listed here: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44
3. Apologizing for poor behavior when you know its poor behavior really isn't an apology. Taking no steps to improve your behavior after multiple bans and warnings means you are showing us you are not sorry. Please take the next 5 years to internalize this and improve as a functional human being.
4. Not reading the rules does not exempt you from them. This is a lesson that goes beyond gaming. Please take this to heart as well over the next 5 years.

Take care and see you in 2025.
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #533977

Technically this appeal isn't even valid for failing to use the template, as delaron noted. Locking for failure to follow the template.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #534918

The age rule is indeed a thing, see you later Mr. Destructor.