[Nervere] Discord Ban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

[Nervere] Discord Ban Appeal

Post by tinodrima7020 » #534006

Discord ID and (if not the same) your commonly used names: Cherry Doughnut/OnTheRocks#1155
Banning admin (if known): Nervere
Time ban was placed (approximate): Last year
Your side of the story: Ping an admin twice with a bot and got beaned
Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't think a permaban is warranted from a discord for pinging an admin two (2) times with a bot. Please let me back in daddy... I had no idea what power my words held when I typed .pet <name> two times and what it would've done to someone's psyche. I am deeply sorry and never meant to push anyone over the edge. Also sorry for harassing (?) a member on the discord uwu.

MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: [Nervere] Discord Ban Appeal

Post by MortoSasye » #534033

I came here to say how I was fine with you being unbanned but you just had to not take all that you did to me seriously, huh.

You were warned already about how your constant harassing against me was harmful, but I resorted to blocking you to not read all those hurtful messages.

Then you thought it would be very fun to bypass the block that you knew I had on you, even when I asked you to not do so.

Don't paint this story as you being banned only for pinging an admin.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
tinodrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #534057

I'm going to be real with you queen. I honestly don't care about your feelings or interacting with you in any capacity. I just want to rejoin the discord to look at memes and join the voice chats.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #534102

As a procedural note, I will confirm the ban reason was for Harassment - specifically evading Discord's block system by the use of a bot. It's worth noting that this isn't just a "us" rule - Discord themselves list circumventing a block as a violation of their rules that can lead to a permanent Discord-wide ban.
Last edited by PKPenguin321 on Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clipped peanut post
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
actioninja
Byond Username: Actioninja

Post by actioninja » #534129

You already appealed this once, and it was denied for what you're doing here as well, and then you evaded on top of that: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=22797
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #534150

Why'd you evade your ban after I posted on your last ban appeal?
tinodrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #534153

I don't remember why. Community meeting soon(tm) or something happening in voice chat. In short, I don't remember why but it was for something
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #535671

Due to the factor of you evading this ban, not being apologetic about your harassment, and you blatantly trying to downplay the fact that you tried to bypass someone blocking your harassment to continue harassing them means that this appeal is denied.

Here's some legitimate advice for the future: Get a better attitude.