[Feemjmeem] Reneh - Murderboning appeal.

Appeals which have been closed.
Reneh

[Feemjmeem] Reneh - Murderboning appeal.

Post by Reneh » #538131

BYOND account: Reneh
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Multikeying and murderboning. Bye.
Time ban was placed: 2018-02-23
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 84086
Your side of the story: I was playing with my brother who's Ckey is Bletchi (His Ckey is banned, but we have the same IP) and i suppose we were murderboning people for no reason. The things happend around 2 years ago, so i can't remember everything clearly.
Why you think you should be unbanned: As i mentioned above, the ban happend 2 years ago, so i had time to get useful experience on the game which can really help people during rounds like setting up the SM, etc. I used to thing that the game is made "for fun" and i thought killing people randomly is "fun". I think the ban is fair since i used to murderbone people in the past, but now i don't do these kind of things, and just want to have a normal roleplay on TG instead of causing chaos.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: [Feemjmeem] Reneh - Murderboning appeal.

Post by Arianya » #538139

As feem is retired, I'll be taking over this ban appeal

On investigation, the claim that you and Bletchi are not the same person has some merit - though you both clearly changed which ckeys you were using a couple of times, even aside from that.

In future I'd suggest you stick to one c-key and ahelp in game if you need to change ckey for some reason.

That said, it's been 2 years and you don't have a shitty enough history to justify keeping you out. I'll lift the ban on Reneh, but the ban on Bletchi will remain. If your brother wants to play in future they'll have to appeal their ban separately.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Reneh

Re: [Feemjmeem] Reneh - Murderboning appeal.

Post by Reneh » #538168

Arianya wrote:As feem is retired, I'll be taking over this ban appeal

On investigation, the claim that you and Bletchi are not the same person has some merit - though you both clearly changed which ckeys you were using a couple of times, even aside from that.

In future I'd suggest you stick to one c-key and ahelp in game if you need to change ckey for some reason.

That said, it's been 2 years and you don't have a shitty enough history to justify keeping you out. I'll lift the ban on Reneh, but the ban on Bletchi will remain. If your brother wants to play in future they'll have to appeal their ban separately.
Thank you, i appreciate it.