Appeals which have been closed.
ChisatoMoritaka

[FloranOtten] Chisato Moritaka - permaban Metacommunication

Post by ChisatoMoritaka » #539417

BYOND account: ChisatoMoritaka
Character name: Chisato Moritaka
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Metacommunications.With few words spoken between the two, worked together and killed someone after stealing their ID. The story in ahelps did not sync up, until they both suddenly agreed on what the story was. Please appeal this ban when you feel you have improved.
Time ban was placed: 2020-02-03 21:07:32
Server you were playing on when banned: Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: 129566
Your side of the story: Me and a friend (he goes by the name Konstantin) were playing on event hall late at night at the same time, encountered eachother and sparked up a discord call after we got to the ID machine which is close to arrivals (I will do further explaining about that later). It was the beginning of the round and the Captain was giving out all access ID cards so we went to HoP´s room, once we arrived there I stood in line, just before getting my ID card somebody decided to jump into HoP´s office and break the ID machine as he was stamping out the one of the guy infront of me. So HoP called everyone over to the Machine that is close to arrivals, everything was normal at first, only that the Captain walked away and left us at the ID Machine (he never returned, as far as I can remember people in public radio said he got arrested). And this is where the section starts where Konstantin called me on discord. Konstantin got the genius idea to steal the ID card of someone who already got his all access card (I dont remember the name of the person, it was generally a very tiresome night for me because my dad celebrated his 50th birthday and I was under the influence of alohol) so Konstantin managed to get the ID card off of that person. Shortly after the person started choking Konstantin (probably in hopes of getting his/her ID card back) so I shoved the person away and we started running after her with crowbars I think. In the end we managed to kill her. I already had a bad feeling about the whole situation and felt sorry for the person that we took out. Then I proceed to take the body, first into maintain vents and then I drag it over to arrivals to throw it out of an airlock. Shortly afterwards I got an admin message from FloranOtten which asked me about what happened and why it happened. I lied impulsively since this was my first time metagaming, I listened to Konstantin because I hoped we both would get out of this with no trouble, as he said that something along these lines would happen if I listen to him. FloranOtten also asked me if I would admit to metacommunication for a shorter duration ban but I idiotically still denied it eventhough I was obviously catched redhanded.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I openly admit that what I did was stupid and that I fucked up. The ban was fair, I mean I even got the option to admit what I did. I wont metacommunicate again because this would ruin the fun for all the others on the station and its simply just an very unfair advantage. Usually Im a very helpful person around the station, helping people who dont understand the games mechanics so well so far and so on. I think I was a very good player until what happened yesterday and I still regret it very much. I really like /tg/ station because its generally a really great community that brought me many fun times and I would hate it to never be able to play on here again.
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Re: [FloranOtten] Chisato Moritaka - permaban Metacommunication

Post by FloranOtten » #539802

While I appreciate the sentiment, I don't trust you wouldn't do it again. Sadly, metacommunications is hard to detect, and lifting it now would only serve as a warning for you to improve your ability to hide it. However, I will allow you to appeal again in 6 months instead of the full year, provided you have a voucher from another server.

This appeal is denied.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
ChisatoMoritaka

Re: [FloranOtten] Chisato Moritaka - permaban Metacommunication

Post by ChisatoMoritaka » #539805

Thank you, I appreciate that you gave me that chance and I will take it! I will resubmit in 6months starting from today on :)