Alexios
Byond Username: NIETNIETNIET

[Jimmius] NIETNIETNIET - Appearance permaban

Post by Alexios » #540904

BYOND account: NIETNIETNIET
Character name: Alexios_Komnenos
Ban type: Appearance
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Appearance permanently - called himself "gas niggers", when asked to change it, offered up "gas jews" and then "gas jimmius". I said he was on his final warning, and he offered "state laws". If you don't have the braincells to choose a normal name, the game will do it for you.
Time ban was placed:2019-06-02 13:53:48
Server you were playing on when banned: Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: No idea
Your side of the story: Well, ban reason explains almost everything. Buе there were one thing - he didn't say that he's gonna permaban me for memeing. He just did it silently after we talked in bwoink.
Why you think you should be unbanned: This is ancient ban and i did nothing that bad for admin to permaban me. I want to be able to change my borg's name, i dont like being Default-cyborg. Or a woman.
References of good conduct: I only play /tg/, cant say much here.
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Re: [Jimmius] NIETNIETNIET - Appearance permaban

Post by Jimmius » #540906

i didn't appearence ban you at the time because we couldn't make bans or notes due to something somewhere having fucked up. i think some time after applying the ban you yelled at me about it in OOC and i told you to appeal, which you decided to not do until now. either way, yeah I'm removing the ban, it's been long enough
Alexios
Byond Username: NIETNIETNIET

Re: [Jimmius] NIETNIETNIET - Appearance permaban

Post by Alexios » #540911

Jimmius wrote:i didn't appearence ban you at the time because we couldn't make bans or notes due to something somewhere having fucked up. i think some time after applying the ban you yelled at me about it in OOC and i told you to appeal, which you decided to not do until now. either way, yeah I'm removing the ban, it's been long enough
Thanks man. It was the time when all the other tg servers were ddosed or something, and it was a long time so i cant remember everything clearly.