[Hornygranny] Tunderchief

Appeals which have been closed.
tunderchief

[Hornygranny] Tunderchief

Post by tunderchief » #541612

BYOND account: Tunderchief
Character name: Unsure since it was a Sandbox round, but likely Tore Hrafnsson.
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Crashing Sybil with no survivors
Time ban was placed: Sometime in 2015
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Your side of the story: I crashed Sybil as a Trial Admin during a low pop Sandbox round with an explosion. Hornygranny, Headmin at the time and my Trialmin sponsor, had started the sandbox round, and he also permabanned me.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been five years since I received my first and only permaban in a /tg/ career spanning eight years, for crashing Sybil. I will be honest in saying I toed the line with bombs and was active on the forums to discuss rules, and was always an active member of this community both in and out of the game. I had both detractors and lots of friends gained through the better part of a decade of play who liked me for doing my best to RP, never mindlessly murderboning, and always trying to trade my antag roles or TC for things that would make the round more fun like aliums. A lot of the server rules exist because of my antics and the discussions they sparked. I was liked enough to be made a Trialmin in the first place, but it was during a time of rough internal politics and tensions were high.
References of good conduct: I never tried to play elsewhere or migrate. I took my ban and continued with life. I would now like to unearth this time capsule and see what's changed, if you'll allow me.
Last edited by tunderchief on Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Hornygranny] Tunderchief

Post by Vekter » #541617

Hornygranny is no longer an admin, so I'll step up and take this.

Please edit your post to use the template as shown here.

For the sake of the record, the ban reason is pretty much exactly what he said - crashed the server on purpose.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #541620

Okay, thanks for the edit.

Looking back on your history, I do agree that you had a bad habit of blowing shit up where it was unnecessary. Seeing as it's been quite some time since your ban, I'm willing to give you another shot, with the following stipulation:

You will be banned from Chemistry and Scientist for a month upon returning. We'll discuss lifting the ban after this period ends, it's bee completely dependent on your behavior up to that point. Any further gooning around with explosives and you go back on ice. Does that sound acceptable?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

tunderchief

Post by tunderchief » #541621

Vekter wrote:Okay, thanks for the edit.

Looking back on your history, I do agree that you had a bad habit of blowing shit up where it was unnecessary. Seeing as it's been quite some time since your ban, I'm willing to give you another shot, with the following stipulation:

You will be banned from Chemistry and Scientist for a month upon returning. We'll discuss lifting the ban after this period ends, it's bee completely dependent on your behavior up to that point. Any further gooning around with explosives and you go back on ice. Does that sound acceptable?
It does, thank you for being fair.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #541624

Alright, thanks. Your ban has been lifted. I banned you from Chemist and Scientist as well as their associated head roles for a month. Feel free to scream at myself or another admin on March 11th and we'll see how things go.
Spoiler: