[JusticeGoat] OFQ - That's epic :D

Appeals which have been closed.
OFQ
Byond Username: OFQ

[JusticeGoat] OFQ - That's epic :D

Post by OFQ » #541902

BYOND account: OFQ
Character name: Random pyro anomaly gamer slime
Ban type: role (Sentience Potion Spawn, Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Devil, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard)
Ban length: a week
Ban reason: "Takes the pyro anomaly slime to destroy important apc\'s to end the round very often. Take a break from doing this, abusing a antag to get change is the wrong way to do things."
Time ban was placed: like a couple of days ago
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 129941
Your side of the story:
Well.. My other ban(server 2 day) for the same "incident" (vandalizing the station in 2h long shift while shuttle was called via crew vote) is about it expire so I'm struggling with the desire to do something that I would do if I was like 18 years old again and had a fuck ton of time to waste to just rustle some jimmies :D What can it be, you might ask? Well. While making those 2 PRs to fix the slime (and they were voted down by both admemes and devs, one of admemes even remarked that he like to do the same thing but on low RP servers and gamer slimes becoming a thing of the past will make him upset.) I found out that the slime role is, in fact, not in the role bans list. Slime has pAI role :D I hope you catch my drift.

At the same time I don't really care for antag roles (most of the times I give them away, you can cheack ahelp logs. Actually, I have a plan for an epic abductors run but that's probably it.) Instead what I would like to happen is adding clarification to that ban note (or adding additional note) that clarifies that this activity is ok on low RP servers so I might continue my crusade on Event Hall without having to give a lengthy explanation to admeme if someone ahelps me :D
Spoiler:
Welp it sounds like I am 18 or even 13 years old :thinknig:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [JusticeGoat] OFQ - That's epic :D

Post by Vekter » #541908

You have already appealed your ban in this thread and were denied. I've also modified your ban to include a pAI ban in order to fix the issue you pointed out. Thank you kindly.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you