Appeals which have been closed.
chesquatt
Byond Username: CheSquatt

[Ikarrus (i think)] Chesquatt - chemistry ban

Post by chesquatt » #59209

this is another very old job ban.

Byond account and character name: Chesquatt, not sure at the time

Banning admin: I think it was Ikarrus

Ban type (e.g. Engineering jobban): Chemist ban (and anything and everything that can get me into chemistry)

Ban reason and length: Permanent, spraying people with poly acid, likely general fuckery, very old ban, I probably deserved it.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): A very long time ago, mountain standard.

Your side of the story: If I remember right, I was playing chemistry, I had some poly acid in a bottle, I remember there was some slight escalation, but nothing near what it would take for me to spray this poor guy to shit with poly acid. But I remember he had pushed me or something, so I sprayed him to crit.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Chemistry was a job I was good at, and I could enjoy, it has been quite some time now. For a long time I just conceded "I totally deserved what I got," but with this chemistry update I would like to learn the job again.
Chopin's Op. 9 No. 2
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Re: [Ikarrus (i think)] Chesquatt - chemistry ban

Post by Ikarrus » #59241

I don't know, you're still pretty griefy in game, even with other roles. I don't feel comfortable lifting this jobban any time soon.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
chesquatt
Byond Username: CheSquatt

Re: [Ikarrus (i think)] Chesquatt - chemistry ban

Post by chesquatt » #59244

Ikarrus wrote:I don't know, you're still pretty griefy in game, even with other roles. I don't feel comfortable lifting this jobban any time soon.
Totally understand.
Chopin's Op. 9 No. 2