Vegas's Ban Appeal.

Appeals which have been closed.
Vegas.

Vegas's Ban Appeal.

Post by Vegas. » #59531

Byond account and character name: BYOND Account: POGVegas. Character Name: I was mind swapped, so, I don't know what alias I was going by at the time. My usual role play name is Vega Spaghetti.

Banning admin: blessedheretic.

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent Ban.

Ban reason and length: Killing people as a Miner, giving no reason on the killings.

ban was placed (including time zone): January Twelfth, 21:32 Est.

Your side of the story: The banning admin teleported to me, asking me why I've killed the engineer. I told him that there was no reason on why I killed the Engineer, being honest. He then asked me to elaborate, upon him asking me this I gave him the same answer as before; I had no reason to kill this said person. He asked me to elaborate again, when I gave him the same answer as before, he banned me.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I did answer the question that he stated," Why did you kill the Engineer?" I've told him that there was no reason for me killing the Engineer, being honest. I have absolutely no problem with receiving a ban, but how it was permanent, it seems a little harsh for a first offense.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Vegas's Ban Appeal.

Post by Vekter » #59539

So... Why DID you kill the Engineer? Just randomly decided "Hey, I'm going to murder that guy!"?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #59545

Waiting for an explanation on why you killed the engineer.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Vegas.

Post by Vegas. » #60065

I was locked in the maintenance tunnels, so, I took an unnecessary action by killing him for his I.D. to get out of the maintenance area.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #60069

Couldn't you just ask to be let out?
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
Vegas.

Post by Vegas. » #60071

Ahammer18 wrote:Couldn't you just ask to be let out?
I took an unnecessary action, like I said.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #60082

I think you get the point. We look very harshly on non-antagonists killing other players without serious cause. I'll remove the ban. Be more considerate of others in the future.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: