Appeals which have been closed.
juanrodriguez2008z

ban apeal coconutwarrior don arbuckle

Post by juanrodriguez2008z » #546481

BYOND account: <BYOND account> Cheeks_Gaywood
Character name: <Character name at time of ban> Don Arbuckle
Ban type: <Server/Role/OOC/etc> Ban
Ban length: <Permanent, 5 days, etc> Forever
Ban reason: <Copy this from the server. If this is a server ban, attempt to connect. If it is not a server ban, view your notes with "View Admin Remarks" button under OOC tab in-game. An image is suitable, but do **not** paraphrase or otherwise modify the reason.> https://gyazo.com/a0778cef4ae1a1efffda27533dd8a18c
Time ban was placed: <Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC.> 1 Year ago Aproximately
Server you were playing on when banned: <Server name, eg, Bagil/Sybil/Terry/Event Hall> All
Round ID in which ban was placed: <Round ID, should be present in ban reason from server. Can be excluded if it cannot be found. Example: 101235> 101454
Your side of the story: <Explain what happened in your own words.> Basically I was a sh*tter (sorry for swearing) and i greytided and broke the rules every round because I thought it was funny but after taking a break from ss13 for a while I have seen how immature I was and I do not know why i acted that way
Why you think you should be unbanned: <Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.> I do beleive the ban was justified but it has been a long time and I will change the way I play the game and i am sorry for what I did
References of good conduct: <If serverbanned and **especially** if permabanned, have you played on other servers during the time you were banned? Name them here, in many cases good references of conduct and character can be crucial to a successful appeal. Otherwise, feel free to remove this portion.> None because I have not been playing ss13
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Re: ban apeal coconutwarrior don arbuckle

Post by carshalash » #546488

juanrodriguez2008z

Post by juanrodriguez2008z » #546489

No idea who cheeksgaywood is, I am Cheeks_Gaywood
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #546490

juanrodriguez2008z wrote:No idea who cheeksgaywood is, I am Cheeks_Gaywood
It is not uncommon for underscores and capitalization to be sanitized out. For example I have attached a screenshot of how your ckey appears in Scrubby. I have also confirmed that you appear in our db as "cheeksgaywood". Therefore the bee link is likely you.
Attachments
unknown.png
unknown.png (4.85 KiB) Viewed 1464 times
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #546491

Yea, I'm convinced that you're just lying and that is in fact your ckey. Along with the fact that your ckey appears the exact same way in our DB, you even used the same IC name on bee.

Obviously that also means you lied about "taking a break from ss13". This appeal is denied, try at least being truthful next time.