[Doctor Brutality] miloshevich447

Post by milosevich » #546889

BYOND account: miloshevich447
Character name: Tod Browning
Ban type: temprorary
Ban length: two weeks
Ban reason: (copypaste)
Spoiler:
On round 131426 randomly attacked a player and stole their shotgun, proceeded to shoot what could have potentially be lethal ammo at them before they got killed for their actions. Then in this shift proceeded to attack them shift start with a screwdriver to the eyes, and then later killed them with a shotgun. Also attacked another player in the eyes with a screwdriver for whatever reason. You clearly aren\'t a new player by the way you act so this is gonna be more severe, lying about your actions to admins is bad, accusing other players falsely of metagrudging is worse, make sure you fully understand the rules if you come back.
Time ban was placed: Greenwich, ~14:40
Server you were playing on when banned: Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: 131426
Your side of the story: I quarreled unpleasantly with one person, as a result of which we made trouble for each other for a long time. I jokingly took a shotgun from this man, not having the goal of killing him until he beat me to death. I would also like to apologize to him. Forgive me, Isnt-A-Shisec.
Why you think you should be unbanned: For my ban, non-Isnt-A-Shisec-related reasons were added that I did not discuss with the administrator. Some of the reasons were hyperbolized in order to increase the duration of my ban, which is unfair.
References of good conduct: An old, custom CM with an emphasis on role-playing. I have been playing serious role-playing projects in Gmod for 7 years.

P.S: I don't deny that I really violated some rule of the round by disarming some random guy. But I did not start the slaughter and some -meta stuff first. I will not be offended if you refuse the application, after reviewing it. If you find it necessary, simply reduce the bantime. Thanks.

An honest conversation with the Doctor:
milosevich
Byond Username: Miloshevich447

Re: [Doctor Brutality] miloshevich447

Post by milosevich » #546976

And yes, I returned the Shitsec shotgun back to him, honestly.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #547389

Hi, I'm sorry for the delayed reply and thanks for appealing.

I think the ban was valid, and that you shouldn't have killed him that second time. I've thought over this ban in my head over the past few days, and honestly I think that 2 weeks was pretty harsh on my part, I gotta apologise.
You seem decent enough to not be a total shitter, so I'll go ahead and reduce this to 3 days, effectively unbanning you.
milosevich
Byond Username: Miloshevich447

Post by milosevich » #547391

pugie wrote:Hi, I'm sorry for the delayed reply and thanks for appealing.

I think the ban was valid, and that you shouldn't have killed him that second time. I've thought over this ban in my head over the past few days, and honestly I think that 2 weeks was pretty harsh on my part, I gotta apologise.
You seem decent enough to not be a total shitter, so I'll go ahead and reduce this to 3 days, effectively unbanning you.
Thanks. Do you like this watermark on the imgur.com shot?