DragonKingPRA
Byond Username: DragonKingPRA

Ban appeal DragonKingPRA admin:Pointlesswaste3

Post by DragonKingPRA » #547451

BYOND account: DragonKingPRA
Character name: Raymond Elliot
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:I beat a cargo tech to crit for threatening me and only stopped when ever sec barged in and disabled and cuffed me
Time ban was placed: .>2019/05/24
Server you were playing on when banned: event hall
Round ID in which ban was placed:109071
Your side of the story: The cargo tech was talking shit and said he could whoop my ass so I said "try me" and he threw something at me and I just beat the shit out of him
Why you think you should be unbanned: <Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.>

Ive been banned for about 1 and a half of a year now and I feel I have changed and I request another chance to be provided to me. (The cargo tech I beat the shit out of pissed me off but that's besides the point) I do apologize for any past behaviors of mine to cause harm to the gaming experiences and feelings of other player's. I'm truly sorry on behalf of my aggressive behavior and smart ass remarks towards the admins they are just trying to keep the server toxic free. But to make a long story short I did a lot of wrong but I want to make a lot of right and play on your beloved server again and I would understand why you would say no but I beg you to give me another chance tg code is the best and the tg server is tg best :).
Last edited by DragonKingPRA on Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Ban appeal DragonKingPRA admin:Pointlesswaste3

Post by Vekter » #547499

Please follow the instructions in the sticky thread and use that template for your appeal.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
DragonKingPRA

Post by DragonKingPRA » #548124

*Fortnite dances*
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #548254

I think Pointlesswaste quit a while back, so I'll hop on this I suppose.

The exact ban message is as follows:
Banned from the server permanently - as nonantag cargo tech, beat another player (ckey REDACTED) into crit and only stopped when security disabled and cuffed him.

91[23:41:32] DragonKingPRA/(Raymond Elliot) (Central Primary Hallway (141, 147, 2))
has been shot by REDACTED/(Flappy Bug) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 98)

90[23:41:32] DragonKingPRA/(Raymond Elliot) (Central Primary Hallway (142, 147, 2))
has got a stun punch with their previous punch REDACTED/(Ratman Jones) (NEWHP: -38)
they have a history of being banned for this behavior. this is the 6th in 3 months and so it will be a permanent ban.
You racked up quite a lot of bans over a relatively short period of time for very similar behavior. Have you played elsewhere since your ban and can you have someone from that server's staff vouch for you?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

DragonKingPRA

Post by DragonKingPRA » #548406

there are the fagmins and there are the admins the fagmins are the shitters that think they have all the fucking power in the world over a fucking 2003 video game but the admins are the goodmins who want you to play their game and have a fun time. I would rather not call upon an admin In risk of getting a fagmin to vouch for me the only thing I can really do is HOPE you have mercy.
DragonKingPRA

Post by DragonKingPRA » #548409

and Yes I played on beestation which has uh very judgmental admins that will slam the fucking hammer on you at anytime. Ive gotten banned on there for mostly fighting others who think it's funny to fuck with me and try to take my fucking id and throwing shit at me. I'm not a shitter they just think I'm a so called "self antager" but of course I'm not I just usually get into deep shit with admins and the dickheads that think it's funny to be an asshole. This sounds bad on me but I'm just trying to tell you what has happened on there for you to be aware and I just want you to know I'm not really a trouble maker just a person with a semi short temper :(. But if I get unbanned I will work out situations differently instead of killing them and chunking them into the changeling fryer.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #548432

DragonKingPRA wrote:there are the fagmins and there are the admins the fagmins are the shitters that think they have all the fucking power in the world over a fucking 2003 video game but the admins are the goodmins who want you to play their game and have a fun time. I would rather not call upon an admin In risk of getting a fagmin to vouch for me the only thing I can really do is HOPE you have mercy.
I'm not sure why you think this would in anyway shape or form prove to us that you've changed or that you'd be a good player to let back into the game?
I'm also unsure exactly what you're talking about?

Have you played on any other servers besides beestation at all?

EDIT: Bee station bans for reference: https://beestation13.com/bans?q=DragonKingPRA

Seems you're also banned on Yogstation for a similar thing. https://www.yogstation.net/index.php?do ... gonKingPRA
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #548434

DragonKingPRA wrote:and Yes I played on beestation which has uh very judgmental admins that will slam the fucking hammer on you at anytime. Ive gotten banned on there for mostly fighting others who think it's funny to fuck with me and try to take my fucking id and throwing shit at me. I'm not a shitter they just think I'm a so called "self antager" but of course I'm not I just usually get into deep shit with admins and the dickheads that think it's funny to be an asshole. This sounds bad on me but I'm just trying to tell you what has happened on there for you to be aware and I just want you to know I'm not really a trouble maker just a person with a semi short temper :(. But if I get unbanned I will work out situations differently instead of killing them and chunking them into the changeling fryer.
This is the exact same stuff that you were banned for here. Another admin also says you have a long and storied history of assorted shittery on Beestation and are banned on Yog for the same thing.

I see no reason to believe you intend to change your behavior any time soon.
DragonKingPRA wrote:there are the fagmins and there are the admins the fagmins are the shitters that think they have all the fucking power in the world over a fucking 2003 video game but the admins are the goodmins who want you to play their game and have a fun time. I would rather not call upon an admin In risk of getting a fagmin to vouch for me the only thing I can really do is HOPE you have mercy.
This shows me I'm making the correct decision here.

You may appeal this ban again on March 10th, 2021.
Spoiler: