Appeals which have been closed.
arula555

[Doctor Brutality] arulla - Metacomms

Post by arula555 » #548297

BYOND account: <arulla>
Character name: <Kingston Guess>
Ban type: <Server>
Ban length: <Permanent>
Ban reason: <Reason: Metacomms with chrapacz2000, same IP, wordlessly met up in maint and converted them to the revolution. When asked if they chrapacz2000 constantly dodged the question.>
Time ban was placed: <13:34 or something near that GMT+1>
Server you were playing on when banned: <Event Hall>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <131272>
Your side of the story: <i was playing with my brother and we meet in some place while we were talking on discord>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <i think i should be unbanned because i loved this server so much i tried to play on it everyday and i will not do that again my brother too>
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: [Doctor Brutality] arulla - Metacomms

Post by Timonk » #548347

Your brother is not going to get unbanned any time soon
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=25791
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: [Doctor Brutality] arulla - Metacomms

Post by pugie » #549091

Hi, here's the ban reason
Spoiler:
Banned from the server permanently - Metacommunications with Chrapacz2000. Wordlessly met up with them in maint and got flashed to join the revolution. If you want to appeal do so here https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=7
I didn't actually bwoink you this shift to get your side, but metacomming is a very major rulebreak on our servers, self antagging is pretty bad too, which is what you did when you let him flash you. I'm gonna give this the same verdict that I did with your brother's appeal, there's not much effort put into this appeal and the rule breaks are pretty severe - I also wouldn't put it above your brother to just use your account to play while his is banned.